2020 ACC football schedule model

Geoff Collins is gonna be 2-0 at Hard Rock Stadium.

Travelers from Georgia have to quarantine for 2 weeks when they travel to NY, right?. Hopefully, that won't be the case by the time the game is played.
öööö them. I could care less about playing in New York. Force them to play somewhere else if that’s the case.

Reactions: odw
Well I think this kills many of the games at the Benz. Hate that for the ATL.

Well I think this kills many of the games at the Benz. Hate that for the ATL.
But would it kill our game with ND? Considering it’s the same city. Maybe if there isn’t a change in the agreement for venue rental and expected revenue. But I don’t see why it couldn’t still happen, just social distance season ticket holders like I assume will happen at BDS.

But would it kill our game with ND? Considering it’s the same city. Maybe if there isn’t a change in the agreement for venue rental and expected revenue. But I don’t see why it couldn’t still happen, just social distance season ticket holders like I assume will happen at BDS.

We want them in BDS not the Benz this year

I do like that we play teams we usually don’t, but of course it’s happening during a restricted travel, attendance year.

Holy crap... ND's NBC money will be shared among all 15 "ACC" teams for this year.... that is excellent!

I think it’s actually NOT excellent.
NBC only pays ND something like $15M/year. The ACC contract pays more. So we’re adding another mouth to feed from the ACC contract while bringing in a smaller payout. Per team payout will therefor drop.

I do like that we play teams we usually don’t, but of course it’s happening during a restricted travel, attendance year.

I know. I go to all the games normally, and I’ve been looking forward to a trip to Syracuse and a return trip to Boston, and FSU would be fun. It’s really aggravating that I probably won’t get to go to any road games for the first time in 20+ years.

JRjr

Back