2020 ACC football schedule model

EevTwVeXkAAQ1D9

Extremely favorable schedule. .500 in conference play should be the expectation.

Extremely favorable schedule. .500 in conference play should be the expectation.

Assuming we can score, which after last year isn't a given. I'm not expecting anything. I don't really mean to be pessimistic, but watching some historically bad performances last year (Citadel, Temple, VPI, U[sic]GA) has left a scar on my psyche.

JRjr

I guess the next piece of the puzzle is "will there be fans at the games?" I think Syracuse is a "no" already (mandated by the governor of NY) - anybody else got similar restrictions yet?

Notre Dame on Halloween would have been lit with a full stadium (and a competitive home team). It's a bummer that it's happening in this messed-up year.

JRjr

TStan obviously has a good relationship with them, which made it easier to keep the game. I am not crazy about it, either, but whatever.

That game does stand out as a “real” opponent versus the OOC games most of the rest of the conference has scheduled.

JRjr

FSU as game one is gonna have us feeling some kinda way.

UCF didn't pussy out this time. UGAg is the new pussification of America

Reactions: odw
That's a great schedule for spectators (if there are any.) Only one high-potential scorcher (UCF.) Next home game is Friday night then mid-October for Clemson should be pretty mild weather.

Is anyone going to have spectators at home games? I mean, let's be real here. I've been the biggest proponent of positive thinking here I think, but at this point, the reality is that sports are not going to be spectated in person this year.
Completely agree. I'm positive thinking too but I don't see fans at CFB games. Most fans I've seen so far are at Indy races. But you are talking about acres upon acres to spread out.

Back