2020 Recruiting

Anybody got a good hold of who the main focus is right now? Some of these early guys that seemed to be all over twitter in January have gone quiet and we're seeing a new wave of names come for visits. I've never followed recruiting as closely as I am trying this season though so maybe that's all completely normal.

upload_2019-4-4_9-33-9.jpeg

This was his deleted tweet after Sunday, he far from a Florida lean
I don't think he's a Florida lean, I just think he'll wait until after that visit at least before he makes a decision. He could prove me wrong though. I saw what BJ post to him too and your comment too. :fingersx:

upload_2019-4-4_9-33-9.jpeg

This was his deleted tweet after Sunday, he far from a Florida lean

It's no secret that he was here and really enjoyed the visit Sunday. He still has a visit planned to UF though in a couple weeks and said he's going to decide over summer, so I don't think he's quite ready to commit.

I don’t follow him on twitter or anything but have a connection to him who has told me some things about his recruiting and I was told that he was highly likely to go gata. That isn’t to say something won’t or didn’t change but that was my last word. I will ask next time I see this person.

This person texted me Sunday (while on campus) and said he is “considering” tech were the exact words they used. :dunno:
We will see

I don’t follow him on twitter or anything but have a connection to him who has told me some things about his recruiting and I was told that he was highly likely to go gata. That isn’t to say something won’t or didn’t change but that was my last word. I will ask next time I see this person.

highly likely to go gata

Wut?

“They” is more than one person. “He” is one person.
The “they” referenced my connection, not the recruit. Might be a she. I used they so as not to divulge any information about this person.

The “they” referenced my connection, not the recruit. Might be a she. I used they so as not to divulge any information about this person.
So are you saying the recruit's really hot mother made the trip with him? Asking for a friend.

Back