2020 Recruiting

If he was more decisive he would be playing in the ATL. Instead, the stable is full at his position. Now he is tied to a sinking stone. Hope the chongas down in Hialeah were worth staying home for.

It’s currently a roster full of mediocre talent. And if they are better than mediocre then they’re ill fitting players. It’s not a recipe for success.

It’s a new day, and it’s a new season: recruiting season. I’m surprisingly optimistic and excited for one day post-Mortem.

could someone kindly summarize the signing day schedule over the next few months? Also, other than Gibbs, what are the big names on the fence that we’re in the hunt for?

These are some of the names that I’ve heard noise on for the 2020 class. Are there others that we should be actively watching? I assume we’re looking almost exclusively defense at this point based on who we have and our remaining needs?

DE:
Jared Ivey
Akeem Mesidor

DT:
Jayson Jones
Reginald Perry
Makius Scott

LB:
Khatavian Franks

CB/S:
Javier Morton
Derek Bermudez

Carter Colquit a 3 star OL from Buford, 6 ft 5 in 300 lbs, freshman just entered the transfer portal from Ole Miss. He had an impressive offer list including Auburn, Florida and Michigan

Carter Colquit a 3 star OL from Buford, 6 ft 5 in 300 lbs, freshman just entered the transfer portal from Ole Miss. He had an impressive offer list including Auburn, Florida and Michigan
It Would be nice to land him. Yesterday was proff that you have to be big up front on both sides.

No thanks to transfers imo. There are way more Jared Southers than Parker Brauns in the portal.
I trust we can identify the ones who can help us. It would be nice to avoid leaning on the true freshman linemen next year.
I was hoping someone on here might have some insight on the lineman out of Buford.

Back