2020 Recruiting

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
6-4 240 is a good start. When healthy this kid has great film.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
We're technically at 22 right now. We were at 23, Turner decommited and Jared Behrens is not graduating a year early. So that's 21 plus Casey.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
It's always a position of need unless you already have a 4*+ in the current class. Especially with all the 2-back sets we seem intent on running. Jahmyr could play the opening snap in 2020.
I remember the year under Gailey we were down to our 6th string rb. Fortunately he was pretty good. It is not like other positions.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC
I remember the year under Gailey we were down to our 6th string rb. Fortunately he was pretty good. It is not like other positions.
Was that walk-on PJ Daniels or converted safety Tony Hollings? Either way - holy cow you're right.

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
Had Hollings stayed healthy how much better of a start would it have been for CCG? And while UGa might have beaten us, it would not have been the historical beat down it turned into.

bonham

Dodd-Like
notice the # of attempts vs byu--he was left in by Gailey when he was not needed and got hurt--probably sealed Gailey long-term
If I recall, Hollings led the nation in rushing when he went down. It was Gailey's idiocy of leaving him in the game when he wasn't needed that resulted in it.

6.9 yards per rush. Oh, what could have been.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Choice (05-07) and Daniels (02-05) are 4th and 5th, respectively, on the GT all-time career rushing list, there was yardage from the ‘next men up.’ Still, Hollings injury was a shame -would have liked to seen a full career as he could have possibly finished top 3 all time, or higher.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
If I recall, Hollings led the nation in rushing when he went down. It was Gailey's idiocy of leaving him in the game when he wasn't needed that resulted in it.

This was not as clear cut as the revisionists make it out. Many of the people who say this would have talked about the idiocy of not using him to extend possession had he taken Tony out.

684Bee

Varsity Lurker

He was way out in front of everyone else.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC

Pretty sure he led the country in rushing TDs by something stupid like 3 or 4