2020 Recruiting

There was speculation that we were losing a OLine commit. Is this the guy or is there another one on shake ground?

If Clemson is poaching your recruits then that means you're recruiting the right guys...I look forward to the rating bump.

That would be an odd move for Clemson unless he is about to be moved up to 4*

Agree. He would be the lowest ranked recruit they are currently showing; and currently the lowest ranked kid in this Clemson class is a kid from South Carolina named Venables.

That would be an odd move for Clemson unless he is about to be moved up to 4*
Take OL ratings with a grain of salt. And look at the OL taken in Clemson's last 3 or 4 classes. Last year they took a 5.6 and 5.7. 2018 they took a 5.6. 2017 they took two 5.7s.

OL just really hard to rate. And fwiw, I don't know how good those guys have been for them.

Trent Howard decommitted. Link below, don’t make an ass of yourself to a 17 year old

Explains why the brain trust rushed there when recruiting opened. "Now don't announce anything until we have a chance to speak in person..."

Good luck most weeks, but not against us but double luck when you play Georgie."

His Dad and Dabo were roommates at Bama.

Are you sure about that:

Shortly after Swinney moved to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, in 1988, he invited his mother there to show her his apartment. He told her, "You can live here with me and my roommate. We can all live here together."

The only problem: Unit 81 at Fontainbeau Apartments near campus only had two bedrooms. She would have to share a bedroom with her son, and Alex Morton, a friend from Pelham, would take the other bedroom.

I get he could have had more than one roommate during his time there; including Chris Donnelly when he eventually moved into a three bedroom house.

Back