2021 Orange Bowl

I wish this was the 2nd game so I’d know which team I’m cheering for in the other SF. öööö the SEC, but if Bama is all that’s standing between America and the apocalypse, then Roll Tide.
Exactly

Here’s the question I have the mutts are going to know the result of the Cotton Bowl before they take the field. If Bama wins how does that impact their mindset knowing they will have to face their kryptonite yet again if they win?

Where to go for college football streams? I'm abroad and I don't want to pay and figure out a working vpn for one game. Work VPN did not like my location either, but it would have probably routed me to the EU office anyway.

Where to go for college football streams? I'm abroad and I don't want to pay and figure out a working vpn for one game. Work VPN did not like my location either, but it would have probably routed me to the EU office anyway.
Have you tried v2.sportsurge.net?

Here’s the question I have the mutts are going to know the result of the Cotton Bowl before they take the field. If Bama wins how does that impact their mindset knowing they will have to face their kryptonite yet again if they win?
i very well could and it looks likely they will know outcome

36AF2544-0631-427C-9715-CAFB680186DE.png

Back