2021 Orange Bowl

You the only one here with a UGA wife.
i-doubt-it.gif

fyi, we were down 24 pts to Georgia at the half.

Was it actually smart of the coaches to employ a mitigation strategy instead of an aggressive one, to just do whatever it took to make the loss under 70 points?

I can’t believe I’m saying that. I was also annoyed about it as I watched it. But watching this against a real team….. I gotta wonder.

Michigan actually outscored Georgia in the second half. Too bad the game was over at the half.

John Dewberry — that win against UGA was priceless

All the players who got drummed by Florida for over a decade.

Mark Richt is a class act. Only UGA player or coach I’ve ever seen wearing GT paraphernalia.

Herschel Walker is a class act too. Very hard to find anything negative to say about him. He’s a gentleman who has conducted himself very well over the years and giving back to the community.

Least favorite Pollack. One of the most overrated football players ever. He never passes up an opportunity to get a dig in against GT.

Last edited:

Mark Richt is a class act. Only UGA player or coach I’ve ever seen wearing GT paraphernalia.

Herschel Walker is a class act too. Very hard to find anything negative to say about him. He’s a gentleman who has conducted himself very well over the years and giving back to the community.

Least favorite Pollack. One of the most overrated football players ever. He never passes up an opportunity to get a dig in against GT.
1641044963949.jpeg

öööö Mark Richt. öööö Herschel Walker. öööö David Pollack. öööö anyone who ever put on that ööööing gagger jersey or walked the ööööing sidelines in that ööööing cesspool.

I’m seriously considering buying a Bama hat given how much I find myself pulling for them these days.
I hope they have one more ace in the hole against the Gaggers, i am worried due to Al injury situation

It really will take a gargantuan effort for Bammer to beat this UGAG team again. My hopes are as follows:

• Bryce Young, once again, uses his arm AND his legs - his movement helped wear out the UGAG front 7, their strength
  • Bama stays close (or leads) into the 4th quarter, where coaching can really make a difference - I still believe sa(t)an is a better decision maker than Smart
  • Bennett and/or Daniels wilts under pressure from Bammer's D
It is really hard to beat a good team twice in the same season, and as Atlanta mentioned, Bama will be playing without several of their key guys, but I have to have hope in this case that UGAG remains with a one year history named Herschel.

I really couldn't care less. I didn't watch the Orange Bowl and I won't watch the dwags play Bama.

I hope they lose but I will not invest any of my time to watch it.

I'm recording it and if Bama wins, I'll watch it over and over. But I will never watch the dwags in real time.

As I heard it, Pollack was on a recruiting trip to GT. He tried to mess with Felipa Claybrooks girlfriend and Felipa thumped Pollack pretty good.

BTW, who is the player in the GT hat?

As I heard it, Pollack was on a recruiting trip to GT. He tried to mess with Felipa Claybrooks girlfriend and Felipa thumped Pollack pretty good.

BTW, who is the player in the GT hat?
Todd Gurley.

Back