2021 Recruiting

Guide to the 2021 class. From what I see here, everyone is expected to sign early except Sebastian Sagar and River Helms. Not sure what the scoop is on those two. I know Sagar was an under the radar guy and he didn't exactly light it up at Grayson this year. Helms is a big get, though.

Up in the air are Cameron Ball and Ian Mathews at DT. I'd hope we get one of the two. Sounds like Mathews will sign silently and announce later.

Last edited:
this no-visits thing has made for a lot of uncertainty with recruits. also, if we take a lot of HS recruits this year we are looking at getting too heavy on the 20 and 21 classes so they are looking to add upperclassmen via the portal.
No visits should give us an advantage with players in the Atlanta area. I assume they can visit our campus on their own.

Popped over to TigerDroppings after you said that and a thread on him popped up with comments saying he was processed

To be fair they have the #2 and #3 safeties in the ‘21 class committed as well. But they seem to be talking about Gee as a LB.

6’3” 4* safety? Yeah, I’m not gonna complain.

Edit: Would we have room for an additional Safety with two already committed for this class?

Last edited:
Back