2021 Recruiting

Sounds like he might end up at Georgia Tech, not the worst landing spot. I think Collins is building something solid there.

DT Ian Matthews with a rivals future cast to Tech. Guessing that means we’re moving on from Ball.

Now momentum going to Auburn for Matthews. Starting to look like DT will be the glaring weakness of another Tech class (I know we still have Biggers).

Screenshot_20201215-031414~2.png

Both followed Elijah Hamm this week. Are we fixing to go Hamm on everyone? Looks like a Northern Illinois commit and I don't see other offers. Do we see something here? PWO offer?

Screenshot_20201215-031414~2.png

Both followed Elijah Hamm this week. Are we fixing to go Hamm on everyone? Looks like a Northern Illinois commit and I don't see other offers. Do we see something here? PWO offer?
It would have to be as PWO if he holds any offer from GT.

Would you rather have him or this guy?

Oh, I'd rather have Gee, because he can do things Hamm cannot. But Hamm plays hard, plays smart and looks natural on special teams. Love to get Hamm as a PWO. Would be disappointed but not heartbroken if we sign him as a Plan C. A few years ago we would be happy to poach Hamm from a directional school.

Oh, I'd rather have Gee, because he can do things Hamm cannot. But Hamm plays hard, plays smart and looks natural on special teams. Love to get Hamm as a PWO. Would be disappointed but not heartbroken if we sign him as a Plan C. A few years ago we would be happy to poach Hamm from a directional school.
I don't pretend to know the difference in either player. I just know both look pretty good. If Hamm could come in as a PWO and gain a full scholarship on his effort at GT, it would definitely be a win. Nice frame on the kid and looks to play with high effort on film.

I don't think we sign him as a plan C. As a matter of fact, I don't think we plan to sign another safety unless we are in fact able to land Gee. We already have Kaleb Edwards (4*) and Sirad Bryant (3*) committed.

I don't think we sign him as a plan C. As a matter of fact, I don't think we plan to sign another safety unless we are in fact able to land Gee. We already have Kaleb Edwards (4*) and Sirad Bryant (3*) committed.
Neither do I. My point is I do believe Hamm would be recruited in the last era. And I would like him as a PWO

Your point is that you’re making up conjecture to fuel your need to bring up your dislike for the previous regime in every thread you can? It’s two years in. Move on.
As soon as those obsessed with the last coach move on. Give your message to them.

This case gives us a good look at the magnitude of improvement we are making.

As soon as those obsessed with the last coach move on. Give your message to them.

This case gives us a good look at the magnitude of improvement we are making.

At least take your bitching to another thread until after ESD. This is supposed to be one of the most enjoyable Tech football weeks of the year.

Looks like we got another transfer. Probably defense?

I hate to boxscore scout, but it looks like he was a lightly regarded te out of HS, played one year at ODU at DE, and blew it up. Lots of penetration and played run and pass equally well. Or so PFF says.

PS. You know who else was a lightly regarded te out of HS? JJ Watt for one.

I hate to boxscore scout, but it looks like he was a lightly regarded te out of HS, played one year at ODU at DE, and blew it up. Lots of penetration and played run and pass equally well. Or so PFF says.

PS. You know who else was a lightly regarded te out of HS? JJ Watt for one.

Pretty sure Michael Johnson was, too. If you’re looking for an example a little bit closer to home.

Back