2021 Spring Game Friday 4/23

You can call the ticket office and request passes from them. They email them almost immediately. It's really only an issue if you want it to be.

Also, öööö Bama
i could be wrong but it reading between the lines it seems like @Akinji07 may have already tried that.

We can still tailgate at cynergy that’s not the problem. We tailgated there last year. Flunkout, chief and I didn’t know we had to request passes for the game. We have season tickets but don’t have passes to a spring game that won’t hit 20% capacity even if everyone was allowed to go in. I’m not going to tailgate for a game I can’t attend. I already have tickets to the Braves game that I was gonna give away. Now I’ll be using them.
Have you tried calling them? I’m sure you could get in.

i could be wrong but it reading between the lines it seems like @Akinji07 may have already tried that.

My schedule cleared up for Friday, so I called yesterday and my tickets were sent over immediately (I clicked the registration link that was emailed out and it had closed already, so I just called). Maybe the AA was giving people a hassle earlier but they have since changed their tune?

Thanks to @GT76 for the additional tickets! I'm bringing the whole family!

Still pissed at the GTAA for half-assing this whole thing. Great opportunity to get locals to come watch Tech in person and have them on campus. If they didn't want people to come, they never should have allowed anyone to come.

The 6 pm kickoff on Friday might work to our benefit, since rain is predicted for later Friday night. A Saturday spring game would likely get canceled for thunderstorms.

Still pissed at the GTAA for half-assing this whole thing. Great opportunity to get locals to come watch Tech in person and have them on campus. If they didn't want people to come, they never should have allowed anyone to come.

I’m sure literally tens of locals would flock to watch a Friday night spring game during a pandemic for a team that’s won 6 games in 2 years. Let’s not overstate the impact of limiting attendance. Mostly what’s going to be impacted are season ticket holders who wanted to bring their kids or friends.

That said, unless they were trying to spin attendance as a season ticket holder benefit, I’m not sure why they’d bother to limit attendance to more people than usually show up anyway. :-)

JRjr

I had no problem getting mine. Downloaded them Monday.
I got mine. However, this is tough for an old guy. I tried to download them on my IPAD, didn’t work. Called GT, they said are you bringing your IPAD to the game, download them on your phone. I think I have about a 12 year old used IPHONE 1, which I have not turned on in 3 months. It did crank up, but then I had zero idea what by email password is, since I just hit what’s saved on my IPAD. After about 90 minutes, I did get into my email, but ramblingwreck.com would not pull up, maybe software is out of date. Somehow, and I really don’t even know how, I got the tickets to go to something called wallet. I hope to hell I can find wallet again Friday night. If you see someone to holding up an old IPHONE cursing Friday night that will be me. What happen to paper tickets they mail to you?

I got mine. However, this is tough for an old guy. I tried to download them on my IPAD, didn’t work. Called GT, they said are you bringing your IPAD to the game, download them on your phone. I think I have about a 12 year old used IPHONE 1, which I have not turned on in 3 months. It did crank up, but then I had zero idea what by email password is, since I just hit what’s saved on my IPAD. After about 90 minutes, I did get into my email, but ramblingwreck.com would not pull up, maybe software is out of date. Somehow, and I really don’t even know how, I got the tickets to go to something called wallet. I hope to hell I can find wallet again Friday night. If you see someone to holding up an old IPHONE cursing Friday night that will be me. What happen to paper tickets they mail to you?
if you managed to get them to wallet you might be just fine. nice work.

no more paper tickets. cause they carry germs. you might be able to get them if you pay extra. don't know.

Last edited:
if you managed to get them to wallet you might be just fine. nice work.

no more paper tickets. caise they carry germs. you might be able to get them if you pay extra. don't know.
I actually preferred Google Pay last year for Tix and concessions.

Couldn't figure out how to download all the Tix at once. Had to go in one at a time and that sucked.

Consider it practice for the regular season and any other event you may want to go to ever. Paper tickets are a thing of the past.

I can't go and offered my ticket to whoever can go.

I got one reply from someone who can't use my ticket.

Awesome.

Tailgate’s back on. Centergy deck at noon. Which if you know me is more like 1pm. We’ll see you there.

Back