2022 Recruiting

this is a bad loss
1_6jqVG6RvAKA0ebf9zW3JYg.jpeg

I don’t understand why so many people have assumed the worst with no proof. Maybe he doeswm cl end up transferring but I don’t see it anywhere else.

People just know FSU is still pushing and some 247 guy put in a crystal ball for them, but even he only gave it a 3 out of 10 level of confidence.

Good Lord. We lose one guy and some of you have PTSD now.
Well, he is our top-rated recruit...

Anyway, I hope he isn't decommitting as his twitter post scheduling a decommitment announcement would be a pretty ööööty way to do that.

Yeah.

I'm old enough to see a national championship win in person and young enough to expect to see another.

What's your excuse?

Was referencing another poster wondering why to assume the worst. A bit of light humor that went past your head, gramps.

I've witnessed said championship as well, been attending games since the early 80s, and actually contribute money to the program. Maybe you should join us season ticket holders and contribute some dough. :bigthumbup:

Was referencing another poster wondering why to assume the worst. A bit of light humor that went past your head, gramps.

I've witnessed said championship as well, been attending games since the early 80s, and actually contribute money to the program. Maybe you should join us season ticket holders and contribute some dough. :bigthumbup:
Oh, I have no shortage of humor.

I have no patience for those that use it as a shield for their craving for self-destruction, which you regularly exhibit. We have won in the past. We are going to win again. We are on the doorstep.

craving for self-destruction, which you regularly exhibit

You have me confused with others.

I'm that rare GT fan--I want the team to be ultra successful, no matter the coach. I wanted *gasp* Curry/Ross/Lewis/Oleary/Chan/CPJ to win big and now, I'm hoping for Collins to do so. I have my doubts about his in game coaching (at least his coordinators), but they should get the benefit of the doubt as the roster focus has changed quite a bit. Let's see what they've got this season.

Back