2022 Recruiting

Damn, was hoping for a recruit that moves the class up. It’s nice to be ranked in something. But I do agree with the above opinion

If that is the case, then I'd just say that I trust Tashard's eye for RBs so far.
Offers/Ranking-wise he seems to be a reach, but looking at his film, he is very quick, makes great cuts, and gets to top-speed almost immediately. He pushed through first contact a lot better than I would have expected given his size. All that being said, I’ll have to trust CTC sees something great in this kid. Article I read said we were only taking 2 RB’s in this class.

In regards to rankings, almost a guarantee he bumps to a 3 star once his film is reviewed, or at worse a high 2. That's pretty standard practice. He likely just didn't really break out until his Senior year, so he wasn't ranked and/or heavily recruited until now. He's no doubt going to start getting some other offers if we've offered... that's pretty much how this stuff works.

In regards to rankings, almost a guarantee he bumps to a 3 star once his film is reviewed, or at worse a high 2. That's pretty standard practice. He likely just didn't really break out until his Senior year, so he wasn't ranked and/or heavily recruited until now. He's no doubt going to start getting some other offers if we've offered... that's pretty much how this stuff works.

Already a low 3 on Rivals, figure 247 will follow suit once he commits. I don't see any reason we'd reach on a RB right now, so I am guessing the coaches have a good idea where he will fit in the offense.

Already a low 3 on Rivals, figure 247 will follow suit once he commits. I don't see any reason we'd reach on a RB right now, so I am guessing the coaches have a good idea where he will fit in the offense.
To be clear, I just meant he looks like a reach by his rankings and offer sheet. I’m trusting CTC that he’ll blow up like Gibbs did.

To be clear, I just meant he looks like a reach by his rankings and offer sheet. I’m trusting CTC that he’ll blow up like Gibbs did.
There was nothing wrong with your statement IMO. Kid might have a hell of a brain on those shoulders.

We already have a highly touted RB commit. Nothing wrong with taking a shot on a diamond in the rough as well.

The word is he played 3 games as a soph and none as a junior…don’t think his school had a season. Transferred to St Francis this year.

Its just inconceivable that we would blow an offer on a reach RB. Literally inconceivable. My guess is that the kid blows up this fall then everybody else jumps in but too late. Not unlike Gibbs.

Its just inconceivable that we would blow an offer on a reach RB. Literally inconceivable. My guess is that the kid blows up this fall then everybody else jumps in but too late. Not unlike Gibbs.

The thing is that school has:

3 four stars committed to uga, bc, and Jackson state

4 three stars committed to Maryland or Liberty and 2 more uncommitted

a 2 star committed to Delaware

We are halfway through the season and clearly plenty of coaches have seen their players. Just seems odd.

Back