2022 Recruiting

Its just inconceivable that we would blow an offer on a reach RB. Literally inconceivable. My guess is that the kid blows up this fall then everybody else jumps in but too late. Not unlike Gibbs.

Season is almost over.

Season is almost over.
And your point is what? That the SEC already sized him up and passed on him?

Maybe you could point out the RB on our roster that CTC recruited that turned out to be a bust. thanks

And your point is what? That the SEC already sized him up and passed on him?

Maybe you could point out the RB on our roster that CTC recruited that turned out to be a bust. thanks

You said he might blow up this fall. I said season is almost over. They got probably 3 games left before playoffs?

St Francis doesn’t play in the Private league in Baltimore any more because they were killing the other teams. They play IMG and other national teams.

Bad news

#5 ranked Nationally DT Mykel Williams flips from USC to UGA, I think we offered this guy after after USC Fired their HC, I thought we had a shot, but now the Rich get richer

Bad news

#5 ranked Nationally DT Mykel Williams flips from USC to UGA, I think we offered this guy after after USC Fired their HC, I thought we had a shot, but now the Rich get richer
Meh... Georgia having recruiting success is just the status quo and should not effect what we're trying to do. I see no reason to talk about it in fact.

Bad news

Meh. He already had a foot in the door at UGA and USC got a last minute commitment from him on a post visit high. We were recruiting him well before the season and he made several visits to campus. Once USC fired their coach, it's been pretty much a given that he was going to go back to UGA. He probably would have either way.

Meh... Georgia having recruiting success is just the status quo and should not effect what we're trying to do. I see no reason to talk about it in fact.
Most of the time when we offer an In-State Recruit and he goes elsewhere, there's usually a post saying something, especially when the Recruit in question is high 4* or 5* like this Guy

Catch him in the portal. UGAg is going to get everyone of these guys they want right now.

You said he might blow up this fall. I said season is almost over. They got probably 3 games left before playoffs?
He only transferred in this season and no one knew anything about him because he didn’t play last year.

:lol: The uncle of our former WR bought him $300 in clothes, and the NCAA took away our ACC title. We ain't UGAg.
We need to be better at cheatin'

Going back to the 60s, Auburn, Bama, LSU, Clemson, UGA , and the usual suspects haven't stopped paying players no matter how many times they get caught.

How badly do we want to win?

Think of all the cheating ND has done from the early 1900s up until now, do we wanna win that bad?

öööö cheating. What we need is a salesman that can sell to our strengths (which we have), and coaches that can coach up the ones that make the right decision. We have some of those, not sure about others.
To an 18 yr old alpha male with racing hormones and Brain that ain't yet fully developed, and is likely built like a Greek God (assuming we are recruiting the right guys), that are also at that age where they are drawing attention from Hot Women, what strengths does GT FB have that can compete with a bag of tax-free Money and, a Ford F-150 or a Dodge Charger?

We ain't Recruiting mid 30s Guys for a Job at a Law Firm, we are Recruiting 17-18 year olds to Play CFB and win at a high level.

To an 18 yr old alpha male with racing hormones and Brain that ain't yet fully developed, and is likely built like a Greek God (assuming we are recruiting the right guys), that are also at that age where they are drawing attention from Hot Women, what strengths does GT FB have that can compete with a bag of tax-free Money and, a Ford F-150 or a Dodge Charger?

We ain't Recruiting mid 30s Guys for a Job at a Law Firm, we are Recruiting 17-18 year olds to Play CFB and win at a high level.
You are a troll and obviously homosexual (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

Back