2022 Recruiting

Looks like we are flipping this TE from Vandy. He is Pyron's teammate

Let’s Go Di A Kite!
1635894298307.jpeg

Here is his rivals profile. 6'4" 220. Looks like Vandy actually had him committed as a Linebacker.
Thanks a lot.

I noticed that in the Top100 HS FB Players here in GA for 2022, there is a banner crop of TEs and Athletes that might project to TE and inexplicably we didn't get any of them.

Thanks a lot.

I noticed that in the Top100 HS FB Players here in GA for 2022, there is a banner crop of TEs and Athletes that might project to TE and inexplicably we didn't get any of them.

Even though they have TEs on the roster they’re nearly non-existent on game day. Put the best players on the field no matter their position. It’s clearly not the TE position right now.

Here is his rivals profile. 6'4" 220. Looks like Vandy actually had him committed as a Linebacker.
All of his hudl highlights are on defense, so I’m a little surprised if we’re saying TE. He looks raw, but like a great athlete with long limbs and a body that can put on college weight.

All of his hudl highlights are on defense, so I’m a little surprised if we’re saying TE. He looks raw, but like a great athlete with long limbs and a body that can put on college weight.

Yeah, probably LB, I was originally just looking at the rivals profile.

I hope we can start Recruiting FB Players that have a designated position when they arrive at GT , rather than having to teach them a position after they arrive, the latter puts them on pace to not be a contributor until their 3rd yr out of HS.

We need help at TE "stat", honestly we need to Recruit a TE that can come in and Start from Day1 and get maybe 40 catches next season.

Our Offense is hurt by lack of production at that position.

I hope we can start Recruiting FB Players that have a designated position when they arrive at GT , rather than having to teach them a position after they arrive, the latter puts them on pace to not be a contributor until their 3rd yr out of HS.

We need help at TE "stat", honestly we need to Recruit a TE that can come in and Start from Day1 and get maybe 40 catches next season.

The TE’s that can come in and contribute on day 1 are going to Alabama, uga, and Ohio State. There are only a handful that can do that.

Have you mentioned this to Collins? A great revelation that we should try to recruit players that (1) have a designated position when they arrive and (2) can come in and start from day 1. I think we may have been approaching this thing all wrong.

Back