2022 Recruiting

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Watching baseball video and Pace brings back memories....we were in the same region with Pace for baseball and could never quite get past them annually. My last year we had a three run lead in the last inning and they hit a grand slam homerun with two outs. Ouch!

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Ok, at least that is a reason and I do know HS coaches get on these power trips.

It is awful behavior from a person of authority (if true). You have to put your players first and what is best for them. I don’t mind if he gives UVA a heads up on players and pushes UVA (within limits) but unless a coach is dirty or a scumbag, he should never bad mouth a program.

Is Pace the school/program that is supported by Blank?
Isn’t this how high school coaches get college coaching gigs? They push their recruits to the school.

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I know this is a 23 kid, but this guy is phenomenal and incredibly talented. Already holding offers from some major schools.
Holy Crap 6'4" already and 255

He is either going to be really huge or he'll just be really used to being 6'4" 255 by the time he enrolls somewhere.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting

I know this is a 23 kid, but this guy is phenomenal and incredibly talented. Already holding offers from some major schools.
I know this, if he's a Warner Robins Demon, then he is probably headed to Auburn. That bagman has it locked down tight.