2023 Gold Standard Thread

Damn. That coach is a 10+

IMG_9604.gif

It’s not the old Tech. There is some serious talent out there. Smart and pretty.

Yep. If you went to GT in the late 80s/early 90s you can sympathize although that's when things started to change. Still I was there when it was 70/30...it sucked.

It was a city of a couple of million people back then. Anyone who couldn’t get a date just wasn’t trying.

lol true..most of the kids in my dorm weren't out at the clubs, etc. They were just trying to survive to the next test studying their rears off, like I was. Fortunate for me, I was dating a girl from Agnes Scott who I later married lol.

lol true..most of the kids in my dorm weren't out at the clubs, etc. They were just trying to survive to the next test studying their rears off, like I was. Fortunate for me, I was dating a girl from Agnes Scott who I later married lol.
They never heard of co-op quarters?
Hell, even on school quarters we still had plenty of time for social time.

Fortunate for me, I was dating a girl from Agnes Scott who I later married lol.
Your wife aside, I spent a good bit of time on the ASC campus for several years a decade ago; they were a client of my company. In that time I saw very few coeds that were even mildly attractive and no hot babes at all. Did the campus change? Because that’s not how I recall it being when I was at GT, I even dated (but no marriage!) a couple.

Your wife aside, I spent a good bit of time on the ASC campus for several years a decade ago; they were a client of my company. In that time I saw very few coeds that were even mildly attractive and no hot babes at all. Did the campus change? Because that’s not how I recall it being when I was at GT, I even dated (but no marriage!) a couple.
i think they let dudes in now

Ah yes, good ol' Anxious Twat...

Every time I went there to pick up a girl for a date, I thought about asking for Fawn Leibowitz.

Nice girls though. Classy and smart.

Have we ever done one of these for GT assets?

For instance, totally hypothetical of course- let's say my parents dropped me on my head on three separate occasions when I was an infant, then I got kicked in the face by a donkey when I was 12 and got into meth pretty heavy in high school. Naturally,
I was accepted into the honors program at Clemson.
What could I expect from the "GOLD STANDARD" thread the week leading up to the GT game?

Asking for a friend

Have we ever done one of these for GT assets?

For instance, totally hypothetical of course- let's say my parents dropped me on my head on three separate occasions when I was an infant, then I got kicked in the face by a donkey when I was 12 and got into meth pretty heavy in high school. Naturally,
I was accepted into the honors program at Clemson.
What could I expect from the "GOLD STANDARD" thread the week leading up to the GT game?

Asking for a friend
Tell you friend this.
3DE55F62-BADB-4266-AEB8-EA295C1DBAE8.jpeg
D061D2A1-AAC1-461E-A87D-0D8157B19F43.jpeg

The type of person who would attend a women's college has changed. It used to be full of well to do girls who were looking for an education that would serve them well regardless of whether they pursued a career in business or if they were country club housewives. It's now full of mostly man hating third wave feminists which you could never confuse for being classy, smart, or attractive. They are now the type too ugly to have ever been shown affection and are deeply resentful for their lot in life, but with no introspection to do anything else but blame others and hate.

The type of person who would attend a women's college has changed. It used to be full of well to do girls who were looking for an education that would serve them well regardless of whether they pursued a career in business or if they were country club housewives. It's now full of mostly man hating third wave feminists which you could never confuse for being classy, smart, or attractive. They are now the type too ugly to have ever been shown affection and are deeply resentful for their lot in life, but with no introspection to do anything else but blame others and hate.
Wow that girl that dumped him really hit hard.

Back