2023 Gold Standard Thread

Your wife aside, I spent a good bit of time on the ASC campus for several years a decade ago; they were a client of my company. In that time I saw very few coeds that were even mildly attractive and no hot babes at all. Did the campus change? Because that’s not how I recall it being when I was at GT, I even dated (but no marriage!) a couple.

It was a lot different back then. Now it's really far left now. Back in the early-mid 90s, you still had some girls there that were religious, preppy, etc. There was always an element of the feminazis there but I hear now it's pretty bad. My SWMBO was on the preppy side there so she hung around those types. There were 2-3 dudes there but I think they were grad students in the English Dept. Her roommate dated a GT football player.

The type of person who would attend a women's college has changed. It used to be full of well to do girls who were looking for an education that would serve them well regardless of whether they pursued a career in business or if they were country club housewives. It's now full of mostly man hating third wave feminists which you could never confuse for being classy, smart, or attractive. They are now the type too ugly to have ever been shown affection and are deeply resentful for their lot in life, but with no introspection to do anything else but blame others and hate.
This is will stated. Agnes Scott is one of the few colleges in the country where I would absolutely refuse to financially assist my daughter.

Also this. Possibly not a student, but I like her team spirit.
072BE082-D572-4063-B692-5067780ADF1A.jpeg
Yes, her team spirit is good.

It was a lot different back then. Now it's really far left now. Back in the early-mid 90s, you still had some girls there that were religious, preppy, etc. There was always an element of the feminazis there but I hear now it's pretty bad. My SWMBO was on the preppy side there so she hung around those types. There were 2-3 dudes there but I think they were grad students in the English Dept. Her roommate dated a GT football player.
You dip$öööös are fcking this thread up

Yep. If you went to GT in the late 80s/early 90s you can sympathize although that's when things started to change. Still I was there when it was 70/30...it sucked.
I never understood this comment - there are like 1000's bars in ATL with good ready to go women now and particularly back then. Who wanted to date a Tech girl when you could find something a lot easier to deal with at all the bars in Buckhead or Highlands!!!!

I never understood this comment - there are like 1000's bars in ATL with good ready to go women now and particularly back then. Who wanted to date a Tech girl when you could find something a lot easier to deal with at all the bars in Buckhead or Highlands!!!!

Maybe you were one of the lucky ones but half the guys on my dorm hall were valedictorians, salutatorians.. smart kids who weren't the popular kids in hs. Nice kids but they weren't going out to bars picking up chicks on the weekends. Unless you were in a frat, most of those guys didn't go to 'bars'. I had friends that were going to factory schools, GA Southern, party schools. Their experiences were vastly different and easier than anything I experienced at GT.

I am actually related to one of these ladies. Several of them were at the Music City Bowl.

fbedcefb60b04a5289b24a19e4731c86.png

Seriously, the most attractive fanbase hands down. They absolutely crush everyone except Arizona State. And ASU aren’t that close.

0a316213bab7361b4ad52eb3f165b6551e605a1d.jpg

Back