2023 Gold Standard Thread

hi-res-187492252-rebelettes-of-the-ole-miss-rebels-prepare-to-take-the_crop_exact.jpg

Alas, here she is a year later still waiting for the scoreboard to update after the extra point is signaled good.

Ole+Miss.jpg

Would have deleted this cuz I messed up but, you know.

The type of person who would attend a women's college has changed. It used to be full of well to do girls who were looking for an education that would serve them well regardless of whether they pursued a career in business or if they were country club housewives. It's now full of mostly man hating third wave feminists which you could never confuse for being classy, smart, or attractive. They are now the type too ugly to have ever been shown affection and are deeply resentful for their lot in life, but with no introspection to do anything else but blame others and hate.
You aren’t really wrong. My wife went to Brenau on athletic scholarship so she was around more normal girls but most of them there are blue hairs

Brenau has athletics?
Yes! Won their softball conference in 2017. Wife has a ring for it even. Not very expensive or nice but it’s yuge. And a scholarship is a scholarship.

What’s funny is her best friend was the third basemen and offered a scholarship by uga. She chose Brenau because uga didn’t want her perusing her bio med degree. She’s now a surgeon and my wife is a pharmacist at Emory.

In fact Brenau used to whoop up on Clemson cause it was a club sport until recently.

Yes! Won their softball conference in 2017. Wife has a ring for it even. Not very expensive or nice but it’s yuge. And a scholarship is a scholarship.

What’s funny is her best friend was the third basemen and offered a scholarship by uga. She chose Brenau because uga didn’t want her perusing her bio med degree. She’s now a surgeon and my wife is a pharmacist at Emory.

In fact Brenau used to whoop up on Clemson cause it was a club sport until recently.
With my family in Gainesville, I've had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of many a Brenau lady. Maybe it was just because I had an "in" with one of the sororities there, but I always found them to be truly classy southern women. I sure hope that campus hasn't taken a turn towards blue hair.

Back