2024 Recruiting

How many can Tech take this class? Would be nice to slow down and fight for some other high rated players if the season goes well.
The game is to get as many as you can and then if better recruits come along then you find room on the current roster or trim some of the lower ranked recruits

Fox was at FSU this past weekend and was still waiting until 7/4 to announce. I would think that's good for us to still be in it and him not committing on the spot while he was in Tallahassee.

Fox was at FSU this past weekend and was still waiting until 7/4 to announce. I would think that's good for us to still be in it and him not committing on the spot while he was in Tallahassee.
UCF is the leader there I believe. Not sure what the draw to UCF is when he's got better offers.

I know there's still a ton that can happen before signing day, but is this the highest our next recruiting class has ever been ranked?

I wouldn't consider getting a ratings bump by ESPN to be "way ahead of Philo." Pretty sure Philo is QB1 and Knowles is QB2 recruit on the board. If we could only take one, it would be Philo.

Not commenting on how Key/Staff see them, just as rated today (by one publication).

But that's because us factories have 20 recruits vs. the lowlifes only havng 14. You have to look at it on a rating/recruit basis to compare.

amidoingthisrite?
I know your kidding, and the number of recruits def are helping us, but also the overall quality of our recruits. I don’t think there are any 1 or 2 star recruits here, these are 20 mid-high 3-star players, and a couple 4’s so-far.

I know your kidding, and the number of recruits def are helping us, but also the overall quality of our recruits. I don’t think there are any 1 or 2 star recruits here, these are 20 mid-high 3-star players, and a couple 4’s so-far.
Are 2-stars even a thing anymore?

Back