2024 Recruiting

Same stats as last week. How did he do against Gaston's FL team?

In a way that reinforced the team's loft reputation, Prince Avenue Christian – the top-ranked Class A team in Georgia – exploded for four touchdowns in the fourth quarter to roll past the Crusaders at Gorecki-LeBeau Stadium.

Score was 56-20

Philo is going to be a special QB for us. He's got that moxie. His vision and placement on his passes is insane. That's how he puts numbers up like that.

Sure it's a Single A private school, but when the Vandagriff kid was there (whose dad is the coach) and committed to UGAg, he was rated a 5*. Coincidence? I think not. If Philo keeps this pace up, he will not only surpass but destroy all of Vandagriff's records.
Vandergriff was a 5* when he was committed to Lincoln Riley and OU. 5* ranking had nothing to do with his change of commitment.

I’d say Lincoln Riley ended up with the better QB by far after Vandergriff decomitted……Caleb Williams.

CJ Jackson decommitted. would have been our biggest defensive recruit since maybe Derrick Morgan

Hopefully yesterday shows the defensive recruits that we have turned a corner. I'd like to think keeping Thacker helps show that we have some loyalty to those who join our team.

CJ Jackson decommitted. would have been our biggest defensive recruit since maybe Derrick Morgan
NIL. Donate $10 a month and this is nothin. We would have either chosen to keep him or would just choose to spend the money elsewhere. We aren’t there until you pony up.

edit : not you. All of us

NIL. Donate $10 a month and this is nothin. We would have either chosen to keep him or would just choose to spend the money elsewhere. We aren’t there until you pony up.

edit : not you. All of us
Truth. Y'all should sign up and give $10-$20 per month to thetechway.com

Back