2024 Recruiting

I don't think Yale credits would count here, but that's a big boy.

Sat in front of several recent Princeton grads who were Connor Scaglione's (#65) teammates last year.
They all flew/drove in to cheer for him and they loved the gametime experience.
They also said Connor absolutely loves it here, and from what I can tell, he's been a nice pickup.
Maybe the Ivys and Patriot can become a nice conduit for us.

Sat in front of several recent Princeton grads who were Connor Scaglione's (#65) teammates last year.
They all flew/drove in to cheer for him and they loved the gametime experience.
They also said Connor absolutely loves it here, and from what I can tell, he's been a nice pickup.
Maybe the Ivys and Patriot can become a nice conduit for us.
öööööööööööös better not let their pinky fingers fly in the air when they're drinking wine.

They were good kids. Hard to describe them as Ivy snobs.
By the end of the game, they reminded me of my fraternity brothers from 40 years ago -- sauced, happy, and loud :cheers:

Ivy League loves to recruit the south and Texas. I bet these boys were more like a GT student-athletes than Ivy elitist.

Interesting that he only recently made the transition to OL after playing TE most of his career. Love to see him line up as an extra TE in a heavy set and leak out for an easy pass.

I'll delete this post in a few hours.
Power formation. One back. Multiple TE's. I destroy my phone in 55 minutes.

6'4 260 IOL 3star Harrison Moore flipped from Vandy
Welcome to the flats!

What a coincidence, I destroy your mom in 5 minutes, so together we can use the whole hour. Wear the pink thong pls.
step-brothers-room-for-activities.gif

Apologies good sir, allow me to clarify. I bang his mom, "destroying her" so to speak. Takes 5 minutes if she's lucky. He uses the 55 remaining minutes of the trap-house room reservation to destroy his phone because he thinks it will destroy the sexy video he just took with it. Then after I'm done deflowering his pink-thong-clad ass, I'll tell him the video is eternally on the cloud, and he'll have multiple reasons to hate himself forever.
With the hatred of a thousand suns I find you guilty of being too silly. And sexy talk in the football forum.
1700701008734.gif

@Akinji07 @GT flunkout I think we need a proper sacrificial ban for this. I volunteer. F§§§ uga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back