2024 Recruiting

LoL at Colorado sitting at 22 with zero 5-stars, 2 4-stars and 3 3-stars. Which, I might add, is exactly equal to GT but CO is ranked 7 spots higher.

Deioeioeoien better get up off that golf cart and commence recrootin'

I will also point out that we are the only school after the 22nd ranked class to have more than one 4-star.

I know it’s early, but it appears Clemson is coming back to earth.

We seem to have numerous visits by four and five star recruits. I cannot remember any time in the past when that occurred. If we can get some commits from this group, our results can change quickly.

We’ve always been mentioned in these lists (token academic school I guess). We’ll be in the big leagues when we start landing them.
Can't get to home plate without crossing first base, second base and third base. And it seems to me we are on a lot more of these short lists than we have been in the last decade or so.

Better to be on these lists than not but, as you point out, we gotta start winning some of these.

We seem to have numerous visits by four and five star recruits. I cannot remember any time in the past when that occurred. If we can get some commits from this group, our results can change quickly.
I look forward to see the four star guys come rollin in..................
visits are exciting but we gotta sign em.

We are playing in the big leagues now.

1681769085377.jpeg

Can't get to home plate without crossing first base, second base and third base. And it seems to me we are on a lot more of these short lists than we have been in the last decade or so.

Better to be on these lists than not but, as you point out, we gotta start winning some of these.
Agree completely. If Key can show some improvement this year over last, I could see recruiting really pick up towards the end of the year.

We used to sign three to five AJC Super Southern 100 players annually. Key is believable, the trend looks good to get us back to signing good players.

our sixth, mid-level 3star LB Tahj Butler signed yesterday
Watson has been upgraded from a 3 to 4star
33% 4star guys is about where we need to be.Keep up the good work!

I also see we're top 25 now, with leaders at the buzzy positions of QB and RB. That's something to build the rest of this class around and I find myself optimistic we'll finish higher.

Back