2024 Recruiting

The guy from Brookwood I hear has been "let go" from team.. btw-on another site Horne is listed as 11.2 in 100 m.That is not 4.3 speed.
Maybe he just stinks in the closing 60. Hits his peak at 40 and coasts from there.
I know I did.

I can think of a few kids I saw play high school football that when you watched, you thought, dude's gotta be a 4.3 in the 40.
One was Champ Bailey. He wasn't a man among boys. He looked like a man among toddlers.
The next two played at GT.
One was Derrick Stegall from Newnan. And I saw Tony Hollings in high school. He may not have been 4.3, but he wasn't far off. He was at least a low 4.4.
Fourth kid I saw with that kind of speed was Kam Davis at Dougherty, who's going to FSU.

Most of the real good athletes are 4.5 or so in the 40. You might find a few who hit 4.4.
When you see 4.3, you know it. It is different.

I can think of a few kids I saw play high school football that when you watched, you thought, dude's gotta be a 4.3 in the 40.
One was Champ Bailey. He wasn't a man among boys. He looked like a man among toddlers.
The next two played at GT.
One was Derrick Stegall from Newnan. And I saw Tony Hollings in high school. He may not have been 4.3, but he wasn't far off. He was at least a low 4.4.
Fourth kid I saw with that kind of speed was Kam Davis at Dougherty, who's going to FSU.

Most of the real good athletes are 4.5 or so in the 40. You might find a few who hit 4.4.
When you see 4.3, you know it. It is different.
I ran hurdles against Boss back in high school. He ended up being Class A state champ that year. I swear he was crossing the finish line before any of the rest of us got to the first hurdle.

I guess Key and the staff were being honest with Dopson and his playing time perhaps with a bunch of experience transfer WRs coming in. Luckily for him KSU was able to offer him late. I will say that this weekend is probably one of the biggest since CGCs first recruiting class. The talent is deep and many kids that are either being recruited by factories or are current commits are arriving. I think that does speak volume to the relationships they're building with kids. I think Key has amassed talented and experience coaches who know GA and the Southeast. If we could just lock in a few of these kids (namely the kids ranked 0.88 or higher) this cycle to fill our needs that will go a long way. Again time will tell but on paper, this weekend looks strong.

I guess Key and the staff were being honest with Dopson and his playing time perhaps with a bunch of experience transfer WRs coming in. Luckily for him KSU was able to offer him late. I will say that this weekend is probably one of the biggest since CGCs first recruiting class. The talent is deep and many kids that are either being recruited by factories or are current commits are arriving. I think that does speak volume to the relationships they're building with kids. I think Key has amassed talented and experience coaches who know GA and the Southeast. If we could just lock in a few of these kids (namely the kids ranked 0.88 or higher) this cycle to fill our needs that will go a long way. Again time will tell but on paper, this weekend looks strong.
Not from what is being reported elsewhere.

This is more of a he said some things that should not be said, that then got posted to social media. Along the lines of what happened with the 4* guy committed to Florida.

This is more of a he said some things that should not be said, that then got posted to social media. Along the lines of what happened with the 4* guy committed to Florida.
Yikes, didn’t see that

Interesting.. well something went down and it might have been mutually decided that no one talk about it. We can only speculate.

Back