2024 Recruiting

We seem to have decent RBs even when we suck so we'll just find another one. little known recruiting fact - the great majority of these guys are interchangeable

I wonder with all this NIL stuff, could GT do something a little different to even the playing field. Maybe we cannot give someone $3 million up front but I understand that quite a few GT students come to Tech with mobile apps already in the play store. Perhaps we could teach athletes how to write, set up, update, maintain and market their own apps for a lifetime or at least an extended period of income. That and other ideas could provide income even when the NFL, NBA or MLB did not work out. Instead of winning a one-time lottery, why not learn how to make a good living forever. Doesn't have to be a mobile app, could be any number of things that are marketable. Just find out what their interests are and go with it.

I wonder with all this NIL stuff, could GT do something a little different to even the playing field. Maybe we cannot give someone $3 million up front but I understand that quite a few GT students come to Tech with mobile apps already in the play store. Perhaps we could teach athletes how to write, set up, update, maintain and market their own apps for a lifetime or at least an extended period of income. That and other ideas could provide income even when the NFL, NBA or MLB did not work out. Instead of winning a one-time lottery, why not learn how to make a good living forever. Doesn't have to be a mobile app, could be any number of things that are marketable. Just find out what their interests are and go with it.

We could market this concept with some kind of certificate. Or maybe just put "student" in front of "athlete" whenever we talk about players.

4.31 is actually nuts

welcome to the flats.
3star WR is now our highest rated 24 recruit.
Tall and fast is the way to go.

Add the other WR who's a track guy from Brookwood and we have some very fast WRs coming in.
The guy from Brookwood I hear has been "let go" from team.. btw-on another site Horne is listed as 11.2 in 100 m.That is not 4.3 speed.

Yeah, we could even have classes they could go to that teach them these things. And if they take enough of these classes, maybe we can give them some type of certification, or degree, to acknowledge their achievement.

Back