2024 Recruiting

It’s continuing through this week too
We hosted 12 big time targets Friday-Sunday. They have all gone now. We are hosting a new set starting this Thursday/Friday. Some nice players and a couple of guys already committed will be visiting this weekend, but last weekend was most definitely the "big" OV weekend. Probably the most talent we've had OV at once in several years.

heard she's still suckin dix for dat tree fiddy
This is wrong on so many levels. You do realize this gentlemen’s mother has passed? Did you ever at one moment think, “hey, do I want to speak badly about a woman in heaven right now?” I shake my head sir. I mean just the other day I was laying in bed with your mother and she mentioned to me how she wished her son would straighten up and act like a gentlemen. I guess I will have to make up for where you have left her unsatisfied so many times.

This is wrong on so many levels. You do realize this gentlemen’s mother has passed? Did you ever at one moment think, “hey, do I want to speak badly about a woman in heaven right now?” I shake my head sir. I mean just the other day I was laying in bed with your mother and she mentioned to me how she wished her son would straighten up and act like a gentlemen. I guess I will have to make up for where you have left her unsatisfied so many times.
Thanks

I consider the source. Mom jokes are OK if you aren't too stupid to carry them overboard.

Back