2024 Transfer Portal

At this point with our losses on D, we still need help on the front 7
This has been a GT issue pretty much for the majority of the 2000’s. Yes, CCG had some solid DL’s and CPJ had a couple good DL’s (especially early) but it’s been hard for GT to land the DT’s that make the impact.

This has been a GT issue pretty much for the majority of the 2000’s. Yes, CCG had some solid DL’s and CPJ had a couple good DL’s (especially early) but it’s been hard for GT to land the DT’s that make the impact.
So is that a yes or a no?

I still submit that if he had not had that accident that took his life, Brandon Adams was going to be a monster. He was already commanding double teams most of the time and when other teams tried to single block him, he was ripping past them and getting into the backfield. He didn't always make the tackle but he forced the play into someone else.

At this point with our losses on D, we still need help on the front 7
We should be OK at linebacker, if Lightsey lives up to the billing, with Efford and Hamilton, the Louisville transfer. Plus Tatum is back and maybe Tahj Butler can be a stud. So I'm not as concerned with linebacker as I am other spots.
My worries on the front seven are mostly at DE.

We should be OK at linebacker, if Lightsey lives up to the billing, with Efford and Hamilton, the Louisville transfer. Plus Tatum is back and maybe Tahj Butler can be a stud. So I'm not as concerned with linebacker as I am other spots.
My worries on the front seven are mostly at DE.
There are still some Portal options out there. Problem is, the Factories are now even taking reaches in the Portal for some risk reward lower school DE / DT options just to fill an open ship’.

Side note, look at former GT / UTjr S Walker. He lost his starting spot at UTjr, committed to Louisville and ended up now at Michigan over a late offer by LSU.

There are still some Portal options out there. Problem is, the Factories are now even taking reaches in the Portal for some risk reward lower school DE / DT options just to fill an open ship’.

Side note, look at former GT / UTjr S Walker. He lost his starting spot at UTjr, committed to Louisville and ended up now at Michigan over a late offer by LSU.
Are you a bot?

I'm guessing UGA paid more at least $14M for him then? Suckers.

Why would that be the case? If UGAg paid as much/more than UF promised, then what damages did he suffer that would warrant a lawsuit?

Why would that be the case? If UGAg paid as much/more than UF promised, then what damages did he suffer that would warrant a lawsuit?
Dear Mrs Scheindling, pls go back to producing TV court shows and let us have our fun here, k?

A contract is a contract. But guessing UF has a story to tell as well.

I suspect you are giving the kid too much credit. Guessing that he's probably doing what the people using him are telling him to do.

A contract is a contract. But guessing UF has a story to tell as well.

I suspect you are giving the kid too much credit. Guessing that he's probably doing what the people using him are telling him to do.

Breach of contract is not in the suit. It's all about misrepresentation with intent to commit fraud, and the two defendents, the coach and one booster, would not have been signatories to any NIL contract. Plus I'd wager the NIL deal had termination clauses without penalties in it giving either side the ability to walk away.

So it's a case of "they lied to me" in their roles as facilitators. Not a really strong case I think, especially since the NCAA's own investigation into this and other NIL collectives was blocked by a federal judge not that long ago:

https://apnews.com/article/tennessee-ncaa-lawsuit-nil-7ecfad9c88f8c8baa7e0f4bb00f22ec9

its a position of need... welcome to atlanta!
needs to lose the 404 crap
two star 6'0 280 DT
miami xfer
2023 (Fifth-Year Redshirt Junior): Saw action in all 13 games in first season with Hurricanes…Finished with eight total tackles, including four tackles for loss…Added two sacks…Finished with three tackles against Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 14), including two tackles for loss…Had two sacks at Temple (Sept. 23)…Had one tackle against North Carolina (Oct. 14)…Credited with one stop against Louisville (Nov. 18)…Credited with one stop in Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl against Rutgers (Dec. 28).

Back