2024 Transfer Portal

GT doesn’t need RB’s. Odd to say, but the O is pretty stacked outside of maybe TE.

GT needs DL, LB, DB’s.
Really need DE. Might be OK at DT with Zeek, Lockett, Scott.
LBs might be OK, but could use some depth.
Should be OK at starting safety but more depth couldn't hurt.
wouldnt mind some depth on OL either. But there ain't a lot of room at WR, RB and QB.

wouldnt mind some depth on OL either. But there ain't a lot of room at WR, RB and QB.
We could definitely improve at WR. Specifically, with a bigger physical guy that can make plays.

We need a nickel.

GT doesn’t need RB’s. Odd to say, but the O is pretty stacked outside of maybe TE.

GT needs DL, LB, DB’s.

RB is about the most injury prone position and benefits often from fresh legs. You can almost never find too much depth there.

RB is about the most injury prone position and benefits often from fresh legs. You can almost never find too much depth there.
running mostly one-back sets kind of mitigates that, tho. Now, that one is gonna get some wear and tear, so having a solid backup - and a third guy you feel OK with putting in - is probably best. But I don't know that I'd go past four, maybe five on schollie. I wouldn't want to tie up that many rides knowing there are other positions of need.

We could definitely improve at WR. Specifically, with a bigger physical guy that can make plays.
If Blackburn is ever healthy, maybe he's that guy. Boyd or Canlon could turn out to be that kind of guy too. That's why I'm less concerned about WR than I am about other spots.

If Blackburn is ever healthy, maybe he's that guy. Boyd or Canlon could turn out to be that kind of guy too. That's why I'm less concerned about WR than I am about other spots.
I really like what Boyd showed us last year. Solid player for sure.

Back