2025 Recruiting

Got to put it in context as it relates to recruiting rankings right now. Rutgers is #5. It’s June, meaning volume = points. In the end a Top 30-35 class is very solid and likely.
Rutgers has 27 recruits. They are a major outlier. Tech has 17 which isn’t that many more than the others ranked around us.

Rutgers has 27 recruits. They are a major outlier. Tech has 17 which isn’t that many more than the others ranked around us.

Bur there will be others that'll pass us when they collect more (e.g., Oregon, Texas). We need a blue chipper like Josh Petty to rocket much higher and should expect to slide as other teams fill up.

Bur there will be others that'll pass us when they collect more (e.g., Oregon, Texas). We need a blue chipper like Josh Petty to rocket much higher and should expect to slide as other teams fill up.
I couldn't help but notice that F$U only has 4 commits. That's one more than "no-home-visit" Colorado.

As Skip Carey used to say... "its early but its not getting any earlier."

Look at the teams ahead and behind GT currently (using Rivals)

Ahead:

#6 Rutgers
#14 Syracuse
#15 Duke

Behind GT and others above who are more than likely to finish ahead based on annual rankings:

#20 Ole Miss
#22 Oregon
#23 Texas
#32 Michigan
#33 South Carolina
#36 UNC
#38 UK
#42 Miami
#45 UofL
#57 FSU
#71 UF

GT averages around #30-35 as a strong class. If GT can land 2-4 more 4* players, they have a real shot at finishing #20-25.

Look at the teams ahead and behind GT currently (using Rivals)

Ahead:

#6 Rutgers
#14 Syracuse
#15 Duke

Behind GT and others above who are more than likely to finish ahead based on annual rankings:

#20 Ole Miss
#22 Oregon
#23 Texas
#32 Michigan
#33 South Carolina
#36 UNC
#38 UK
#42 Miami
#45 UofL
#57 FSU
#71 UF

GT averages around #30-35 as a strong class. If GT can land 2-4 more 4* players, they have a real shot at finishing #20-25.
30-35 is good for us. It equates to about 15 or 18 if it was South Carolina, for example.

2 questions: What in the name of god is Rutgers up to with 27 commits; and what is going on at F$U with only 4 commits?

I cleaned that whole school before it opened back in 1994. Yep, I was a janitor. My coworkers would buy me beer, so the job had its perks.
I was a Janitor too. Professionally trained by the Navy before prowling corporate offices in Atlanta.

Back