+29

Like I said elsewhere, I watched the ASU/Oregon game. ASU sucks, probably as much as we do. ASU put it all together for one night, took a lead, then held on for dear life, made a final clutch play at the end to secure the win. Any team can show up and play over its head for one game and any team can have a crap day. Unfortunately it rarely ever seems to work out for us during this game, but uga is going to be looking ahead. I won't say I'm confident we'll win, but I ain't conceding defeat either. We have a chance.

Watched a lot of ASU this year. They're not as bas as you think. I do agree with your other points.

Hey, Georgie....

WolfPasticcio0029LastGreatActOfDefiance.jpg

We can win the game. Got to score first and put the pressure on them. Force a mistake, then another. Go into half up 14-0. Hang on and win 17-14.
I now know you were not serious when you said dont impeach. They wont need to throw one pass to win this game in a cakewalk.

Anyone who thinks we stay within 5 TDS Saturday needs to lay the bottle down. This one could get out of hand early. I see 31-0 halftime score and probably 48-3 final. I would put the over/under at 2.5 times we pass midfield. I hope I am dead wrong but this is the worse I have ever felt about this matchup. I like the new coach and direction but can't see anyway we keep it close. Maybe start Oliver one last time and run Triple option lose 35-10.

Kirby Smart lost the last ever game he played against Georgia Tech. He absolutely hates our ass. If you think this is a look ahead spot, you’re nuts.

Unfortunately I also see the Mutts handing it to LSU 27-20. The good news is Clemson shows them who the real Champs are in the Semi's.

I now know you were not serious when you said dont impeach. They wont need to throw one pass to win this game in a cakewalk.
Trump’s a pretty bad guy, but he needs to be ousted from power by the people, through an election in less than a year.

As for UGa, the odds are against us, but there’s a chance we can win, and it starts with us believing we can win.

Trump’s a pretty bad guy, but he needs to be ousted from power by the people, through an election in less than a year.

As for UGa, the odds are against us, but there’s a chance we can win, and it starts with us believing we can win.

Thankfully 63 million people voted him in and is he is doing a fantastic job so better get ready for 4 more years of winning.

As for the mutts, that's why you play the game.

Let’s face it. UGA and Clemson have it going with great recruiting, pretty good head coaches, very good assistant coaches and incredible fan support. If we can become a top 25 team, we might get the neutral point spread to under 20. We might beat them once a decade when they have a bad QB, injuries or just a really bad day. However, we can compete very well with everyone else on our schedule.
Dabo still a clown.

We have enough talent that we should never lose to the Citadel. Bama has enough talent that the Citadel should never even remotely be in the game at halftime.

That's prolly the message Saban conveyed at halftime...only with different words and no Skittles.

We get it. You don't like our coach.

I actually like CGC so apparently you don't get it. Comparing CGC to Saban is dumb though; very different coaching styles. Saban is old school fear the coach; CGC is more of a player's coach like Dabo. I don't think we lose to the Citadel with a tyrant like Saban as coach; but long term I think the program is better off with CGC.

I actually like CGC so apparently you don't get it. Comparing CGC to Saban is dumb though; very different coaching styles. Saban is old school fear the coach; CGC is more of a player's coach like Dabo. I don't think we lose to the Citadel with a tyrant like Saban as coach; but long term I think the program is better off with CGC.

I'm not comparing them as coaches. I thought that was obvious. I'm pointing out that these axioms like "Team X should never ___" constantly fail to hold up, even among teams that most would agree have very good coaches. I'm not saying CGC is Saban; I'm saying every team suffers from subpar performances, no matter who the coach is.

You probably wouldn't have thought Bama would struggle for 35 minutes vs. the Citadel either. As much of a tyrant as Saban may be, Alabama came out of the locker room at halftime and fumbled the kickoff.

I'm not comparing them as coaches. I thought that was obvious. I'm pointing out that these axioms like "Team X should never ___" constantly fail to hold up, even among teams that most would agree have very good coaches. I'm not saying CGC is Saban; I'm saying every team suffers from subpar performances, no matter who the coach is.

You probably wouldn't have thought Bama would struggle for 35 minutes vs. the Citadel either. As much of a tyrant as Saban may be, Alabama came out of the locker room at halftime and fumbled the kickoff.
Alot of teams look bad for a while with a much weaker opponent, in the end good teams do not LOSE to those teams.

Back