3-3. Improvement.

Duke did miss 2 FG’s. And we played not very tough. Need to see improvement in that area but we don’t like to lose and we fight for each other and that’s nice.

No such thing as a bad win when you are in our position. Granted, I am on a boy scout trip and haven't watched yet.
Did you see the Pitt game? If so, no need to watch this one. It was the same, only against a öööötier team. Sims had some great plays and 2 horrible turnovers. Peje Harris busted his ass to save the pick 6 this time. Gibbs had a lot of receiving yards again, and had absolutely no room in the run game again. Defense was okay at times, but couldn’t get stops when needed again, EXCEPT the final drive. Offense couldn’t get first downs, but made enough öööö happen to win.

We are lucky Cutcliffe was scared to go for those 4th downs. One or both could have been TD drives and further momentum for them.
Yeah I’m happy for the players to get this win. It would’ve been probably the worst day of their lives otherwise. I’m not confident we can win another game this season. Hopefully we are competitive.

They cannot run block. They got pretty whupped up front by puke. Run block I mean come on
Yeah I expected better on the lines this year too. I’m not saying the coaches don’t have room for improvement. All I’m saying is it’s hard to judge at this point and all you can expect is measured improvement and we seem to have improved each each year so patience is needed. I like where our recruiting is going.

Back