Regardless of the seriousness of the situation, yes we offered him as a DB and assuming he's probably to big to play corner I agree with thinking he will be a Safety.

Regardless of the seriousness of the situation, yes we offered him as a DB and assuming he's probably to big to play corner I agree with thinking he will be a Safety.

That is exactly what I thought when I saw he was 6'2".

I think this WR will be playing Safety.

I still like the size. Too many people on here fuss and moan cause this guy is ranked as a 2 star 8 months before signing day. I say welcome aboard. I'm also much less inclined to judge players 3-4 years before they play.

I want 4-5 star guys as much as the next fan, but let's be realistic - we aren't going to get a class full of them, especially not when we have a lot of schollys. Let's hope this kid, who I know next to nothing about, is of sound mind, body, and character and is a good rep of GT. If he's got a good work ethic and a solid head on his shoulders I say welcome aboard.

I still like the size. Too many people on here fuss and moan cause this guy is ranked as a 2 star 8 months before signing day. I say welcome aboard. I'm also much less inclined to judge players 3-4 years before they play.

I want 4-5 star guys as much as the next fan, but let's be realistic - we aren't going to get a class full of them, especially not when we have a lot of schollys. Let's hope this kid, who I know next to nothing about, is of sound mind, body, and character and is a good rep of GT. If he's got a good work ethic and a solid head on his shoulders I say welcome aboard.

A class full of them? Do we ever even get any, anymore? I just want a class with more than one or two.

A class full of them? Do we ever even get any, anymore? I just want a class with more than one or two.
Four star
2013-2
2012-2
2011-3

I don't know if we have ever gotten a five. Think CJ was a four. The main problem we have had is quality depth. We have had our quality players (some 2,3,and 4 stars) but not much behind them. Your stronger teams can plug in another great player after one leaves. Quality depth has been a GT issue for 20 years...atleast.

Back