404 Chant

giphy.gif

Atlanta United is like 2 years old and the atl chant precedes them. We ain't stealing öööö.

I like considering any idea to take back Atlanta. We used to be Atlanta's team. Despite the number of professional sports teams here now, with the excitement with the program, we should be able to close the gap and start to own Atlanta. We should recruit the state of Atlanta similar to the state of Miami in the 80s

I’d like to see us be Atlanta’s team again.

:biggthumpup:

Agree. Winning fixes everything. Did you see the ESPN program, I think it was 30 for 30, about Miami? Would GT ever be able to build a recruiting wall around metro Atlanta the way Miami did in South Florida back when they were competing for MNC's?

I already got the 404 hat, and I'm looking for a place I can buy waffle house branded styrofoam cups in bulk rn
Do like the frat bros. Just hang around a Waffle House and pick up any Styrofoam cups after they have been used.

When I went to see Smith & Myers (from Shinedown) in the Masquerade a year or so ago, they passed out Waffle House gift cards to the audience. They had met with some Waffle House folks earlier in the day and grabbed some up to give the crowd

404 chant
By Techbert

Learn it.

We gonna roar in da 4-0-4
We got more in da 4-0-4
We gonna soar in da 4-0-4
Four....Oh....Four

404 chant
By Techbert

Learn it.

We gonna roar in da 4-0-4
We got more in da 4-0-4
We gonna soar in da 4-0-4
Four....Oh....Four

Is the 4 actually pronounced 'fore' or is it 'foe'? I really want to connect with this generation.

Tradition ideas:
gold white alternating sections for home games
T-E-C-H TECH TECH TECH chant a la JETS and CAPS chant.
I like ATL over 404.
Vuvuzelas.

Does ACC have rule on noisemakers?

We could manufacture vuvuzelas that sound like buzzing yellow jackets and give them to the student section. Call em buzzers
No and really because my soon to be 4 year old will want one and it will piss me off at the games.

Back