6 Losses by 11 points or less…

The Jacket

The Coat
Do the math sweetheart…maybe we will catch probation so y’all can chill next year
Isn't there some kind of rule against openly hoping for bad things to happen to Tech? If not, we should institute one. As a result, you would be banned for your dumb öööö comment and so would anyone who advocated for you to be unbanned. Win-win.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Nah….you all sucked off the bball coach forever and then after 3 years what happened….probation :lol2:
There was actually a lot of criticism of Pastner when things weren't going well--and overall, probably more skepticism of him when he was hired than there was of Collins. Many, including myself, thought it would be reasonable to pursue terminating his contract after the Bell fiasco.

Most Tech fans just want to win, and despite the customary overreaction to individual losses that's par for the course with any fan base, we're willing to be patient if there are clear signs things are headed in a positive direction. However, finishing the second half of the season 0-6 and looking worse every week on defense doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Conversely, while I've had some issues with Pastner's recruiting at times, the on-court evidence is suggestive of a staff that knows what they're doing from a coaching standpoint.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
There was actually a lot of criticism of Pastner when things weren't going well--and overall, probably more skepticism of him when he was hired than there was of Collins. Many, including myself, thought it would be reasonable to pursue terminating his contract after the Bell fiasco.

Most Tech fans just want to win, and despite the customary overreaction to individual losses that's par for the course with any fan base, we're willing to be patient if there are clear signs things are headed in a positive direction. However, finishing the second half of the season 0-6 and looking worse every week on defense doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Conversely, while I've had some issues with Pastner's recruiting at times, the on-court evidence is suggestive of a staff that knows what they're doing from a coaching standpoint.
See OP

You idiots sucked off Pastner for 4.8 years….see no reason why things should be different here

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Do the math sweetheart…maybe we will catch probation so y’all can chill next year
My math says that even if we had an undefeated season next year, Collins would still have a losing record at Tech. He'd need to go at least 13-1 to even be above .500 as a head coach, period.

After he loses to the dwags, he will have lost more games than any other Tech coach in history over a three-year period... and as many losses as CPJ had in his worst *four* year period. You'd actually have to go back to Curry's first four years to find a Tech coach who has lost as many games over four years as Collins has in three.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
See OP

You idiots sucked off Pastner for 4.8 years….see no reason why things should be different here
OK, so you're just going to ignore that there's been plenty of criticism of Pastner over the years. Cool.

ricejacket

Damn Good Rat
Nah….you all sucked off the bball coach forever and then after 3 years what happened….probation :lol2:
Apples and oranges. Pastner didn’t have much fan support and we were paying off two fired coaches so we couldn’t fire him. Also, he doesn’t coach the most high profile program that funds the entire athletic department.

jts1207

You're doing god's work in here muh boy, having yourself a grand old time. Basketball, baseball, now football. Glad you found something that you enjoy.

And hey, I like your avatar!

sorry it’s hard for you to math

The Jacket

The Coat
Basketball, baseball, now football.
If it isn't apparent to anyone here, every single post jts has made this season about Collins has been about Pastner. Literally every single one. Last year's basketball run turned him from a prick with a grudge to a cartoon character with a gimmick. All of his pro-Collins posts are his imitation of how people who don't want Pastner fired sound to him. Yes, it really is that sad. Just stop trying to argue with him, there is combination of words you can assemble to make him see reason.

jts1207

If it isn't apparent to anyone here, every single post jts has made this season about Collins has been about Pastner. Literally every single one. Last year's basketball run turned him from a prick with a grudge to a cartoon character with a gimmick. All of his pro-Collins posts are his imitation of how people who don't want Pastner fired sound to him. Yes, it really is that sad. Just stop trying to argue with him, there is combination of words you can assemble to make him see reason.
Free Wi-Fi at the meeting? Seriously….you’re an embarrassment

jts1207

poor little fella still can’t math

jts1207

Alcoholism is far less embarrassing than doubling down on a lost cause like Collins.
Please explain the difference…..after you remove Pastners from your throat year 5 v year 3……you have no answer

jts1207

Sir, this is the football forum. You can take your Pastner butthurt elsewhere.
As expected…..can’t answer. Looking forward to year 4 with a great recruiting class

The Jacket

The Coat
Free Wi-Fi at the meeting? Seriously….you’re an embarrassment
Stuff like this really does make me feel bad for you. You're trying earnestly to say something you think will be mean or embarrassing, but you just come off as furious and ignorant and simple and I don't think you recognize it at all.

jts1207

Stuff like this really does make me feel bad for you. You're trying earnestly to say something you think will be mean or embarrassing, but you just come off as furious and ignorant and simple and I don't think you recognize it at all.
Hardly….most of your posts are sadly incoherent