#704theCulture

Back when I was a freshman living in Glenn Hall, I used to microwave them and then put them inside a slice of white bread with a slice of American cheese and ketchup. Dinner of champions. It’s also good to wear a jacket with many pockets so you can grab many chicken patties from Brittain dining hall for later consumption.
That’s better than the assholes on Glenn first floor that used to microwave fish.

That’s better than the assholes on Glenn first floor that used to microwave fish.
We had that problem once on the 2nd floor. The PL was an Indian dude named Shalin and he nuked not fish but some horrible smelling Indian food. It was the first recorded instance of Akinji calling someone a ööööing piece of öööö.

We had that problem once on the 2nd floor. The PL was an Indian dude named Shalin and he nuked not fish but some horrible smelling Indian food. It was the first recorded instance of Akinji calling someone a ööööing piece of öööö.

Funny how this is woven into the fabric of GT regardless of the decade. In the early 90s I too knew this Vietnamese dude 2 doors down in Hefner and cooked with fish oil in his wok in his dorm room. His roommate was a redneck with a slick mullet who rollerbladed to class would always seek refuge in our room when he started cooking. True story.

Funny how this is woven into the fabric of GT regardless of the decade. In the early 90s I too knew this Vietnamese dude 2 doors down in Hefner and cooked with fish oil in his wok in his dorm room. His roommate was a redneck with a slick mullet who rollerbladed to class would always seek refuge in our room when he started cooking. True story.
Georgia Institute of Technology -Bringing Far East and American Southeast together in a coordinated assault on olfactory senses since 1885.

Georgia Institute of Technology -Bringing Far East and American Southeast together in a coordinated assault on olfactory senses since 1885.

lol..at least they're not like Emory Univ. I worked there for years up until recently. Those jokers kicked Chick Fil A off campus because the students were offended by Jesus' chicken and got rid of Burger King and Pizza Hut because they represented Capitalist America. They replaced them with a poke bowl and an indian food place for cultural appropriation. Talk about aromas that permeated a whole cafeteria. I never went back to the student center to eat after that.

lol..at least they're not like Emory Univ. I worked there for years up until recently. Those jokers kicked Chick Fil A off campus because the students were offended by Jesus' chicken and got rid of Burger King and Pizza Hut because they represented Capitalist America. They replaced them with a poke bowl and an indian food place for cultural appropriation. Talk about aromas that permeated a whole cafeteria. I never went back to the student center to eat after that.
For some reason it’s always rich kids getting offended by Capitalist America.

Back