Above The Line Watch

Minihan back: Hansen, Morgan also ATL. O-line is a little healthier, at least.

Offensive line depth certainly looks better to start the game. Hopefully, we won't have any more injuries there. The bye week definitely came at a good time for getting some of those guys a bit healthier. That, in and of itself, should allow for a bit more versatility in the play calling if our line can play better.

I would like to see BJS paired up with Demetrius Knight at LB to try and get more speed and athleticism on the field at LB

Hopefully more speed leads to more chaos and havoc to opposing offenses

More PT for Curry won't be paying more dividends might as well get the best Athletes in the game and let them learn on the job

Jordan Huff listed at CB and WR. That's interesting.

My guess is that Jalen Camp has disappointed at WR, the kid means well and really works hard, but Jalen just isn't a polished WR considering how many yrs out of HS he is, he doesn't track the ball in the air very well and just doesn't understand spacing and how to get open

I'm guessing the staff is looking for better WR play that's why Huff is ATL at WR and DB

My guess is that Jalen Camp has disappointed at WR, the kid means well and really works hard, but Jalen just isn't a polished WR considering how many yrs out of HS he is, he doesn't track the ball in the air very well and just doesn't understand spacing and how to get open

I'm guessing the staff is looking for better WR play that's why Huff is ATL at WR and DB
I don't think we can really make that assumption yet. We've been anemic in the passing game and our QB's have had zero time to throw the ball. I think Camp has been targeted 4 times this season (5 counting the 2pt conversion play against Citadel). He was wildly overthrown in his lone attempt at Clemson, thrown to in tight double coverage in his one against USF, and caught the 2 balls thrown his way for 62 yards vs. Citadel. One of those throws was way underthrown and he adjusted nicely.

So does that mean that Graham is able to play? I assume it does.

BUT he was also on the ATL for Citadel and was not dressed to play.

So does that mean that Graham is able to play? I assume it does.

BUT he was also on the ATL for Citadel and was not dressed to play.

If it’s an ankle, he could have tweaked it at some point from when ATL was released and game time.

If it’s an ankle, he could have tweaked it at some point from when ATL was released and game time.
I read a report somewhere and I don't think that was the case. Not sure if it was done for deception or what but it seems he was listed on the chart and staff already knew he wouldn't be dressing.

Back