ACC blows

0A8B3768-051F-485E-8618-7A6697B94907.jpeg

Last edited:
That is obviously wrong, unless you think "fans caring" is unrelated to attendance, merchandise, donations, TV viewers, etc. And none of that is true.

I was responding to our fans caring about how the ACC does in bowl games, not "caring" overall. I don't think the our fans caring about how the ACC does in bowl games affects any of those things. If it did, it would probably have a negative affect over time given how we get shafted regularly with bowl game choices.

Interesting that the 2 top teams in the mighty SEC, the 2 teams that played in the 2018 SEC Championship Game, both suffered humbling beat downs in the post season. That SEC schedule just doesn't prepare a team for big games apparently.

Interesting that the 2 top teams in the mighty SEC, the 2 teams that played in the 2018 SEC Championship Game, both suffered humbling beat downs in the post season. That SEC schedule just doesn't prepare a team for big games apparently.
Yeah, the SEC is remarkably shaky outside of Bama, UGAy, and LSU. I do think UF will be back solid soon and probably Auburn and maybe A&M also.

Back