ACC ded

We will see, if the öööö starts hitting the fan, how our asshole mutt fans in the Georgia legislators react. The Gaggers of the state ööööed us in the late 1970's and helped choose öööö hole USuCk in even more öööö hole Columbia SC . They pulled in ööööing Missouri. Good God.

Anyway, everyone is just damn convinced that the SEC is after Clemson and UNC. We will see how the state of Georgia reacts. Georgia has more power in the SEC than USuCk. UNC has no power in the SEC.

Tech has always been conservative pussies. They had their chance and turned it down. Reap what you do. Or dont sow in this case. So. öööö em. Seriously. I am tired of this team trying to be a bastion of integrity in a world where that means zero. And in Fact. The world is so bad not being moral becomes the new rule. And its legal. Lol. Its a joke. Administration and board on down.

I don't understand this, can someone explain?

Why is a special moniker being given to a subset of ACC teams? Maybe we can be part of the Unremarkable 8.

Wonder which conference is going to be playing the snow white to these 7 dwarfs

BREAKING: Georgia Tech and Wake Forest have announced a non-aggression treaty.
IMG_6244.jpeg

We should be working contingencies. Big Ten should be an ongoing dialogue. Also we should be working over Georgia legislators to try to force UGA to make a play for us to join the SEC. If this Magnificent 7 goes down, the only unacceptable move is to stay in the ACC.
At this point, GT would be better off to just cede all of the money the SEC might throw our way just to get out of the ööööing ACC

I guarantee you the pairing of UNC and NC State and Virginia and VT are butt buddy agreements to stick together

öööö all of them

This is the unfortunate outcome I fear.
It was bound to happen. I’ve been a college football fan for over 50 years. I have never seen so many, so called “fans” of a football team within a conference bash, the conference like I have since the ACC was formed. It is and always has been widely disrespected and disliked by all fans of its’ teams except the Carolina boys.

If anyone thinks GT is doing anything proactive then they aren’t paying attention decade over decade. GT is run by career administrators who simply don’t care. JBatt will leave after he gets a little more time on his resume and if Key or Stoudamire sniff success they’ll leave as well. GT just simply doesn’t care to do what it takes to be a player in athletics.

If anyone thinks GT is doing anything proactive then they aren’t paying attention decade over decade. GT is run by career administrators who simply don’t care. JBatt will leave after he gets a little more time on his resume and if Key or Stoudamire sniff success they’ll leave as well. GT just simply doesn’t care to do what it takes to be a player in athletics.
Cabrera says otherwise

Cabrera says otherwise
Seriously? Listen, I like Cabrera but what has he actually done regarding athletics other than make us feel good with words? Are you really going to hold him up as some Nostradamus because he fired the worst coach in GT history? Anyone would have fired Collins and TStan for turning us into a 3 win program. Actions are all that matter. Words are meaningless. I like Key, but all that matters is winning football games. Where was Cabrera when our players are leaving for Ole Miss because he is too cheap to pony up NIL? Cabrera let our #1 WR go to an inner division rival and now a decent defensive linemen leaves for a team we play in week 3. Where is Cabrera there? We are WAY past empty rhetoric at this point.

Back