ACC ded

Going to need link to boob posts to verify size.
1685547972148.gif

Good thing I’m not a firefighter for Jefferson City moron…

And imagine dying on a hill where you think first responders, who know a hell of a lot more about the medical field than you studied at all in your education, are inferior to you, while writing this from your mother’s basement.
He’s mad he can’t pass the 3rd through 5th part of the qualifications. Hard to be a firefighter sitting at 5’2 and 250 lbs
Are you really making a tit joke right now? You must be one of those uneducated firemen.
I wonder how mad 1982 would get if he knew that there were firefighter engineers without a college degree

Obviously my post hit home. Where do you work that requires a college degree for firefighters - and acccepts one from one of the öööötiest little "universities" for imbeciles in the country?

FWIW, Publix subs are good and are a good value. Jersey Mike's are also good - not as great a value. But there are couple of non-chain local delis that make a better sub that either.

Jersey Mike's subs are damn good. Only comparison I have are Subway, Firehouse, Kroger, and Fresh Market, and all of those are definitely inferior to Jersey Mike's. Just had one on Sunday, and it did not disappont.
But Firehouse has cherry lime-aid. I’ll settle for a steamed sub if I’m in the mood for some liquid crack

Obviously my post hit home. Where do you work that requires a college degree for firefighters - and acccepts one from one of the öööötiest little "universities" for imbeciles in the country?

FWIW, Publix subs are good and are a good value. Jersey Mike's are also good - not as great a value. But there are couple of non-chain local delis that make a better sub that either.
Bro is still out here trying to öööö on people that literally go and save lives. I guess the military, EMT, and police are all just idiots too.

Back