ACC Schedule Release - Jan 26 - 3 pm

i like the schedule, personally, i think it ends up being pretty balanced

i also like that UVA is right before Georgie. both teams with big-ass OLs and good LBs. will be a good prep for the nadlickers

a7303ce8260dbe482e0cb6be6334df0f.jpg

Last edited:
i think it was "brought'n" pretty hard last year.

Sure was! :lol: There is no way we're gonna have as many injuries add last year. That was hitting rock bottom. All we can do is go up from here. The team will hopefully have recovered and be really pissed!

Sweet we're still allowed to play football next season!

lol @ 5-day turnaround to play Clemson after an FBS team.

The ACC wants us to fire Paul Johnson.

Vandy's an FBS team in name only.

Vandy is complete, utter dogshit. We will roll them and can focus on Clemson for 2 weeks without worrying about ööööing Vandy.

Sure is a lot of :bigcry: going on in this thread. The tougher the schedule, the better! Bring it on bitches!

^This.

All these Bye Week Big Cries are laughable. People afraid of mighty Vandy?

I need a Big FacePalm pic

Looks like a very manageable schedule with Clemson being on a Thursday the only real complaint I have - although that's a pretty big complaint. Best home game of the year and they ruin it. The bye weeks is a somewhat legit gripe, but we haven't faired too bad in years past with that anyway so whatever. If we can't get back to 8+ wins with this schedule it'll be a disappointment.

i love thursday night games, so i dont at all mind the Clemson game being on a Thursday t'all
do they have lights at the farm? perhaps we are trying to confound them with electricity

Schedule seems reasonable and pretty typical for us. Last year was murderer's row. Current Vanderbilt is not James Franklin Vanderbilt, so we should start 3-0. Clemson, VT, Miami are tough for us year after year, but we get 2 of the 3 at home. Aim to win 1 of the 3. The difference between a decent season and a bad one will be Pitt, Duke, UVA, who I expect to be middle of the road decent teams.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but by winning percentage we have the hardest schedule in the conference this year

Richt gets all summer to scout us as we're his first real game at all.. That is utter bs.. Insert big cry

Back