ACC to play 10-game conference-only schedule for the 2020 season.

If he's really concerned about the safety of his players he would be advocating banning the sport.

I guess covid is just speeding up the inevitable in regards to player safety. Who would have thought football is a dangerous sport.

Ill see you on the shuffle board fields.

I guess covid is just speeding up the inevitable in regards to player safety. Who would have thought football is a dangerous sport.

Ill see you on the shuffle board fields.
Nope. Last time I played that I got a hangnail.

So, if they play only conference plus rivalry games, then we would play more games than anybody, correct? Since we play the pups and the Irish.

The ACC is considering various scheduling models for the upcoming football season, including one that would have Notre Dame eligible to play in the conference championship game, sources told ESPN on Friday.

It's time - just freakin join in full.

I wonder if, as an honorary member, they’ll do the honorable thing and share the NBC money.
CAAC585D-31CD-434C-9E0A-6F160EB03F16.png

• Notre Dame will also play a 10-game conference schedule and be eligible to compete in the 2020 ACC Football Championship Game
  • All television revenue for the 2020 season, including Notre Dame’s home games broadcast by NBC, will be shared equally by all 15 institutions

ink

Back