AE 87's KS Game Preview, fwiw -- fire away

We played KU last year and that is who we play this year. KU mascot is Jayhawk. KSU is Wildcat. There has been confusion on the board because KS has been used for KansaS in most if not all of posts.

We played KU last year and that is who we play this year. KU mascot is Jayhawk. KSU is Wildcat. There has been confusion on the board because KS has been used for KansaS in most if not all of posts.

Can we get this dawg banned? How can a supposed "GaTech63" fan not know what teams we played last year.

They are messing with you, it's a running joke to call Kansas other names on stingtalk. (like Kansas State, Kansas Tech, etc.)

They are messing with you, it's a running joke to call Kansas other names on stingtalk. (like Kansas State, Kansas Tech, etc.)

Seriously, how can anyone think our team was so bad that it lost to Kansas last year. I mean, they were like 3 and 9. ... must rewrite history ... we are living in Owellian times

fwiw, I use KS to refer to KansaS not KSU, but I'm fine with the ambiguity.

Back