After reading practice reports..

gt2690b

PB time!
I've concluded we will lose by 10+ on sep 3.. Willing to put my money where my mouth is for anyone interested

I've concluded we will lose by 10+ on sep 3.. Willing to put my money where my mouth is for anyone interested

That result could certainly happen but I rather doubt that you have enough information from GT practice reports to validate that expectation at this point in time.

Have you also been following Turkey practices in detail or do you have special access that media and others don't have that leads you to this conclusion so early?

That result could certainly happen but I rather doubt that you have enough information from GT practice reports to validate that expectation at this point in time.

Have you also been following Turkey practices in detail or do you have special access that media and others don't have that leads you to this conclusion so early?

I have no such access but I do have $20 with your name on it should you choose to accept the challenge

I'm curious to hear your reasons why. Are you following VPI also? How will their O look in game one with a brand new OL and lost play makers?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I doubt that whoever started this thread will attempt to justify their belief.

Thanks for giving us a separate thread to get your opinion on the VT game.

After reading this thread, I predict gt2690b drives a Prius, uses cherokee-hair tampons, and is gonna bitch about something else stupid within the next 7 days

After reading this thread, I predict gt2690b drives a Prius, uses cherokee-hair tampons, and is gonna bitch about something else stupid within the next 7 days

LOL.. I do have a prius... I'm in with $20 to Deadpool who was first to take it.. Call it 15 years of following GT intuition

LOL.. I do have a prius... I'm in with $20 to Deadpool who was first to take it.. Call it 15 years of following GT intuition

The news coming out of camp has been highly filtered this year. I would guess it either means we are working on something special or (more likely) CPJ is squashing any qb controversy for as long as he can. There is nothing that points towards a positive or negative season. The only real news has been who is having a good or bad day.

Back