After today, if u don't like TW or PJ, you're a f&&king moron & should root for UGA

Re: After today, if u don't like TW or PJ, you're a f&&king moron & should root for U

Was "six or seven players" not clear?

z, to get 4 guys like swilling, hamilton, bebe and Roof, you would have to sign about 20 guys, not six

you seem a bit naive, i must say. you claim we would be competitive if only we had 4 players, and then name 4 of the best ones we have ever had in over 40 years. kinda silly

Re: After today, if u don't like TW or PJ, you're a f&&king moron & should root for U

Look BC, we have had 4 players like these on several teams and one as recently as 2008.
Exceptions are much more likely to be of this calibre than the 20+ we normally sign, ok?
Naivety is for those who don't understand recruiting and the impact that only a few players can have. Our exceptions by the way are the only reason we have won squat since the late 60s and we have never signed 20 to get 4. However, if we sign 5 each year to get 6 or 7 playing at a high level during a given year, we could garner very significant results.

Was "six or seven players" not clear?

No, it was clear. However, you didn't say how we would do that without making significant changes. Unless you think we're currently turning down a bunch of players who could manage to pass our current curriculum without cheating.

I personally doubt that's the case, and doubt that we will be able to get six or seven more very good to great players with our current curriculum.

No, it was clear. However, you didn't say how we would do that without making significant changes. Unless you think we're currently turning down a bunch of players who could manage to pass our current curriculum without cheating.

I personally doubt that's the case, and doubt that we will be able to get six or seven more very good to great players with our current curriculum.

We have had success with exceptions in the past and I believe we can in the future. The key is identifying kids with a good classroom work ethic via their teachers. Daryl Smith comes to mind, among many others. To assume we are not missing out on any good players who can pass our current curriculum, is well, silly.

We have had success with exceptions in the past and I believe we can in the future. The key is identifying kids with a good classroom work ethic via their teachers. Daryl Smith comes to mind, among many others. To assume we are not missing out on any good players who can pass our current curriculum, is well, silly.

Okay, but you said we need to change because the game has changed. What do we need to change to be able to find those players? Is it that we're finding them and just turning them down? Or we're not looking for them?

You've said the game has changed a lot and we need to change with it, I'm just trying to figure out what you think that change is besides "find better and smarter players."

Okay, but you said we need to change because the game has changed. What do we need to change to be able to find those players? Is it that we're finding them and just turning them down? Or we're not looking for them?

You've said the game has changed a lot and we need to change with it, I'm just trying to figure out what you think that change is besides "find better and smarter players."

Asked and answered. See above.

Back