All the cred is gone....just like that.

ND brought back almost everybody from last year. Just like UNC. I predicted preseason those would be our toughest 2 games and we would probably lose 1 of the 2.

But FSU, uGA, and Clemson are in major rebuilding mode. It's showing. FSU struggled with BC, Clemson with Louisville, uGA with Vandy (south carolina is awful, totally rebuilding).

I think GT still has one of the best years since 1990. Our toughest game of the year is behind us.

ND brought back almost everybody from last year. Just like UNC. I predicted preseason those would be our toughest 2 games and we would probably lose 1 of the 2.

But FSU, uGA, and Clemson are in major rebuilding mode. It's showing. FSU struggled with BC, Clemson with Louisville, uGA with Vandy (south carolina is awful, totally rebuilding).

I think GT still has one of the best years since 1990. Our toughest game of the year is behind us.

As long as UGAg has a loss or two coming into our game, I will be happy.

ND is a very good FB team who had been tested early while we had a couple scrimmage games. ND's QB had a good game, couple long throws on the money. If JT had had an average day, we could have had a good chance. Great to see our guys play it out to the end. After Duke we will know a lot more about this team than we do now.

Some of you need to realize Its not 1951-1952 --GT is going to lose a few football games so get over it. Notre Dame is arguably the toughest game on our schedule ...along with @ Clemson and vs UGA.

There's still a lot of football to be played and this team has a lot of work to do with regards to o-line and perimeter blocking -not to mention sorting out the injuries and determining what adjustments need to be made to the roster --i.e. Burning redshirts, etc.

Losing sucks but it happens -the panacea is always the next game, so we best get ready for Duke.

Butthurt goes down a few days after the loss. Give it until Thursday, you'll all be as good as new. Except for chronic butthurt which some of you have... That cannot be cured.

Back