All the cred is gone....just like that.

Lol...still don't know why you guys can't see what I see. Do you not want to at least win one of these? Dave Braine attitude imo.

So you want to ban everyone who wants more from the team and raises legit points? Ok...should make for a hive like board.

People not being knee-jerk douche-nozzles like you after every loss, does not mean we don't want to win... It just means we aren't pussies like you are.

You guys crying about ND thought we were going undefeated this year?

We played poorly today and coached poorly as well. Notre Dame is a good team but not a great team. We have a good team but did not play well today. It looked to me like we played not to lose rather than attacking and going for the throat. You can't beat a good team playing like that. We still have at least 9 games left to play, we best figure out how to light a fire under a lot of these guys asses or we will get ours handed to us a few more times this year.

Go Jackets!

You guys crying about ND thought we were going undefeated this year?

This. Most of us have said since last season that 2016 is going to be the season of seasons. Last year's very unexpected success has thrown everyone's perspective off balance.

ND beat our ass all over the field and they really aren't that good. Continue to discuss...

Respectfully, I must disagree with the second part. The Irish are that good up front with disciplined, smart, and fast linebackers and safeties that just blew our option game up. They dominated us up front and that's all there is to it. On to the next game. Got to block better and something needs to be done about special teams. They really got exposed today. I never thought we were a playoff team but I think we can still win the ACC none of those teams are all that great. Let's wait and see before anyone cuts their throat.

Why are we eating our own? The defense played a good game against a really good OL, but our O and ST played a sub par game and it killed us.

We were favored and crapped the bed. It happens but shouldn't try to be explained away or excused. It's a reality check that just because the media thinks you're world beaters it doesn't mean dick until you prove them right.

That first half looked like LSU and Iowa. Just over matched and intimidated on O.

Lol...still don't know why you guys can't see what I see. Do you not want to at least win one of these? Dave Braine attitude imo.

So you want to ban everyone who wants more from the team and raises legit points? Ok...should make for a hive like board.

tumblr_mh1sjnvP2a1qkdi1uo1_400.gif

We were favored and crapped the bed. It happens but shouldn't try to be explained away or excused. It's a reality check that just because the media thinks you're world beaters it doesn't mean dick until you prove them right.

That first half looked like LSU and Iowa. Just over matched and intimidated on O.

I think that's why people are disappointed. We haven't seen a game like this under JT5 in a long time. He looked like öööö against Duke last year but it was chalked up to an anomaly after the year concluded.

Considering the 60+ points we put on Tulane and Alcorn along with the solid performances against CU, UGA, FSU and MSU last year, I think most people expected a bit more on offense. Instead, it looked like a bunch of guys learning the offense for the first time.

This is the stingtalk butthurt we all know and love
Lol. Ya really. You can tell folks having been waiting to release the butt hurt. Good grief. Suck it up folks. We were flat and didn't play well. It happens. On to Duke.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back