All the cred is gone....just like that.

What. We're not Ohio State, but just fyi, Ohio State got beat by a bad VT team... and then went on to dominate everyone else they played.

This season is NOT over. It's just getting started.

What. We're not Ohio State, but just fyi, Ohio State got beat by a bad VT team... and then went on to dominate everyone else they played.

This season is NOT over. It's just getting started.

Best first post ever! I'm with ya bro. Let's pick up the pieces and move on.

Calm your tits. Knowing how the ACC operates Clemson will probs beat ND and then we'll turn around and beat Clemson.

hi-res-d7ce508bbd2a554b7a65db603970a2d2_crop_north.jpg

We can literally still accomplish every single goal for the season. This sky is falling öööö makes me want to ööööing punch everyone of you chicken littles in the vag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can literally still accomplish every single goal for the season. This sky is falling öööö makes me want to ööööing punch everyone of you chicken littles in the vag.

What if one of the team's goals was to beat ND?

Real fans are the ones who take a heartbreaking loss like today's with dignity. The team played like hot garbage today but if you're willing to spare such words about a team who can still accomplish great things you need to quit being a fan.

Wreck Em, stop making GD hype videos from now on. It means jackshit since you're willing to talk öööö about the team every chance you get.

Taxjacket, pull your head out of your ass and stop whining like a bitch.

Spot on.

Lol...still don't know why you guys can't see what I see. Do you not want to at least win one of these? Dave Braine attitude imo.

So you want to ban everyone who wants more from the team and raises legit points? Ok...should make for a hive like board.

I'm still behind our team and I think many fans are as well. We got beat today. Hats off to Notre Dame. They beat us.

Now, on to the next game. We still have every game left to play in conference.

Go Jackets!!

Lol...still don't know why you guys can't see what I see. Do you not want to at least win one of these? Dave Braine attitude imo.

So you want to ban everyone who wants more from the team and raises legit points? Ok...should make for a hive like board.

Seeing as how we won at least 3 of them last year? Sure this is a new season and there's opportunity to win a few of them before the season is over.

IF you have legit points to raise then sure; but if you are just being a sore loser....

ND beat our ass all over the field and they really aren't that good. Continue to discuss...

Back