Am I the only GT fan that cheers against The Braves, Falcons, and United?

I got no problem with the Bravos. Been a fan since I was at Tech watching games at old Fulton County Stadium.

Hate, hate, HATE the Falcons, the Hawks, and the United. They did not just all coincidentally pick those crappy red and black colors by throwing darts at a dart board. They are trying to glom off UGA's appeal to all the double-digit-IQ, mouth breathing, knuckle-dragging, cousin-effing, dawg fans in the state of Georgia - of which there are millions. EFF 'EM!

I got no problem with the Bravos. Been a fan since I was at Tech watching games at old Fulton County Stadium.

Hate, hate, HATE the Falcons, the Hawks, and the United. They did not just all coincidentally pick those crappy red and black colors by throwing darts at a dart board. They are trying to glom off UGA's appeal to all the double-digit-IQ, mouth breathing, knuckle-dragging, cousin-effing, dawg fans in the state of Georgia - of which there are millions. EFF 'EM!

More big time cuck energy lol how can yall be so traumatized by a college football team (that doesn't even really give a öööö about yours) that you refuse to be associated with their colors? How do you let them run your life? I just don't understand man.

More big time cuck energy lol how can yall be so traumatized by a college football team (that doesn't even really give a öööö about yours) that you refuse to be associated with their colors? How do you let them run your life? I just don't understand man.
Not the colors themselves, mental midget energy lol. Could give two craps about Chicago Bulls colors, Toronto Raptors colors (rooted for them in NBA Finals last year), Houston Rockets colors, Houston Texans colors, Arizona Cardinals colors, St. Louis Cardinals colors, Cincinnati Reds colors, Cincinnati Bearcats colors, Texas Tech colors . . .

Time for a reading comprehension class for you. I do not like the teams I named because of their INTENTIONAL connection to UGAG and appeal to UGAG's double-digit-IQ, mouth breathing, knuckle-dragging, cousin-effing, dawg fans . . . which it sounds to me like from your post being dismissive of Tech's fans hated for UGAG and its fans (which is even embedded in our decades-old fight song) maybe you're one of those dawg fans, in which case I respectfully suggest that maybe this is the wrong forum for you.

Back