And more expansion rumor (this time GT!)

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Conference expansion has been the hot topic of discussion for every college football fan in the country for the last few weeks. Given the geographic and demographic strength of Georgia Tech's location in the heart of the South their name has been brought up as a potential target for the Big Ten and Southeastern Conference. Jacketsonline has learned one of those conferences is preparing to offer the Yellow Jackets membership.
I can't read the article.
http://georgiatech.rivals.com/

I paid the damn fee to read the article. The Georgia High School Athletic Association is planning to invite us. They say our offense is a good fit.

I paid the damn fee to read the article. The Georgia High School Athletic Association is planning to invite us. They say our offense is a good fit.
lol I actually thought you paid it until I read the second sentence.

their name has been brought up as a potential target for the Big Ten and Southeastern Conference. Jacketsonline has learned one of those conferences is preparing to offer the Yellow Jackets membership.

Well, my money is on either the Big 10 or the SEC. :rolleyes:

Should I ask someone to paraphrase this article, or will that cause another ****storm of debate about whether that's illegal and/or immoral?

Post the article, but do it in white text.

Nobody will know I swear.

Back