And Number 9 Goes to....(Drumroll)

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
Tony Zenon!!!!!!

Congrats Tony, you must have worked your ass off.

Go Jackets!

<LI sizset="247" sizcache="8">the new No. 9 for #gatech is A-back Tony Zenon. he won out from about 12 players who wanted it, based on likely playing time.@ajcgatech39 minutes

EDIT: I have bolded the above twitter post for BOR. He thinks I got this from Jackets Online, but I think it's pretty clear I got this the AJC twitter feed.

Last edited:
central striker? cool

other meanings for the number 9: http://www.virtuescience.com/9.html

my favorite:
The 9 animals that make up a Chinese Dragon.
1.Head of a camel
2.Eyes of a demon
3.Ears of a cow
4.Horns are branched antlers of a stag
5.Neck of a snake
6.Belly of a clam
7.Soles of its feet are a tigers,
8.Claws are that of an eagles
9 117 scales of a carp.

Stop copying and pasting info from Rivals. You don't get credit for quality posts for ripping off other sites. At some point you will actually have to form your own opinion and defend it in an iron tight way so that the rest of us don't think you're a complete douche.

Stop copying and pasting info from Rivals. You don't get credit for quality posts for ripping off other sites. At some point you will actually have to form your own opinion and defend it in an iron tight way so that the rest of us don't think you're a complete douche.

Read the twitter post dickhead from the AJC.

Here I'll even bold the twitter post so that you can read it. That should make it easier for you shouldn't it.

I had better stop typing this message to you, you apparently don't read entire posts anyways.

I don't read rivals or Twitter. So thanks to the OP.

This stuff is exactly what a forum is for.

8======D

And by the way, you don't deserve your avatar.

Frank and Dean are my favorite. Listen to them as I do tax returns. I have probably listened to more Frank Sinatra and musicians from that era than you would care to know about.

I don't think you know too much about me. But hey it's cool message boards are serious business. I underestimate the power of the internets.

7051_584758m.jpg

There will never be another Dean Martin! Not even close. Great singer, comedian, actor, and entertainer.

Frank and Dean are my favorite. I have probably listened to more Frank Sinatra and musicians from that era than you would care to know about.

I have always been "The Rat Pack" fan myself and love the music of that era as well. Maybe you should listen more to Frank. You seem a little more stable now after some of your rants and consented post.

Just know, you are not the only person in this world that has a lot of pressure on them in their business! Especially in this time of age.

Frank and Dean are my favorite. Listen to them as I do tax returns. I have probably listened to more Frank Sinatra and musicians from that era than you would care to know about.

I don't think you know too much about me. But hey it's cool message boards are serious business. I underestimate the power of the internets.

The point is... they were cool.

Is that a Barrel o Rum or a Barrel o Raspberry vodka? He does make a good point though; only a douchehead dickbag would post information here; this place is strictly supposed to be for whining and nerd bullshit.

id like to take BoR drunk to a soccer game and sit in the opponents section in full colors of their enemy. he and i could do some serious insult damage!

I have always been "The Rat Pack" fan myself and love the music of that era as well. Maybe you should listen more to Frank. You seem a little more stable now after some of your rants and consented post.

Just know, you are not the only person in this world that has a lot of pressure on them in their business! Especially in this time of age.

Mostly my rants come from hours at work using ST to break up the day. Most of my rants aren't serious even though I defend them. Figure if I put somethin out there it's worth trying to defend it even if I don't really mean it. Plus it's a message board. I am in no way shape or form like the way I act on here in real life. I am plenty capable of posting good information and not bull ööööting all the time but that doesn't really fit this board.

And I like BOR. I think he is hilarious and I like going back and forth with him. Fun stuff.

No!! He should've gotten #54!

images

9 is ööööing flourine!

Back